Here we will guide to download and install MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max [ V10.1.1.0.NBCMIFI ]. Follow this complete tutorial.
Xiaomi is one of those Smartphone manufacturers, who prefers going on with their own skin of Android with their devices. We are talking about the MIUI here. Well, Xiaomi has been rolling out the MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM update for its devices lately. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Mi Max. An update is always great as it brings so many things at times.
Well, today in this post we would be covering on Download MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max. We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Mi Max. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MIUI v10.1.1.0.NBCMIFI Changelog:
- All-new full screen gestures will change the way you interact with your device. They can do everything you used buttons for, except they’re faster, smarter, and more convenient
- All-new UI is tailored for full screen devices and lets the content take the front stage
- You won’t get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI
- We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you’ll hear something only when you need to
- Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire, and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what’s important
- AI brings Portrait mode to single camera devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as gorgeous as you feel
- Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too
Check Software Update on Xiaomi Mi Max
The new update, MIUI v10.1.1.0.NBCMIFI has been rolled out for the Mi Max. You can update your Mi Max to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.1.1.0 by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Mi Max.
- Now, scroll down and tap on About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an MIUI 10.1.1.0 update, tap on Download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI v10.1.1.0.NBCMIFI would be installed and your device would reboot itself.
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Mi Max.
- Your Mi Max should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.