Here we will guide to download and install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2. Follow this complete tutorial.
Xiaomi is one of those Smartphone manufacturers, who prefers going on with their own skin of Android with their devices. We are talking about the MIUI here. Well, Xiaomi has been rolling out the MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM update for its devices lately. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Mi Note 2. An update is always great as it brings so many things at times.
Well, today in this post we would be covering on MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2. We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Mi Note 2. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MIUI 10.2.1.0 Changelog:
- Fix: Updated Android Security Patch
- Fix: UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
- Fix: Couldn’t sent SMS during conference calls
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fix: The button that returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with time
- Fix: Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
- Fix: Couldn’t use fingerprint to unlock the device when it was locked during a call
- Fix: The earphone icon sometimes disappeared
- Fix: Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly
- Fix: Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2
The new update, MIUI V10.2.1.0.OADMIXM has been rolled out for the Mi Note 2. You can update your Mi Note 2 to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.2.1.0 by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
- Now, scroll down and tap on About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an MIUI 10.2.1.0 update, tap on Download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI 10.2.1.0 OADMIXM would be installed and your device would reboot itself.
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
- Your Mi Note 2 should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.
- MIUI V10.2.1.0.OADMIXM Recovery ROM for Mi Note 2 – Download || Mirror
- MIUI V10.2.1.0.OADMIXM Fastboot ROM for Mi Note 2 – Download
- MIUI V10.0.1.0 – V10.2.1.0 OTA Package – Download
Once you have downloaded the above file for your Mi Note 2, you are all set to install it on your device.
How to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 on Mi Note 2
A quick note: Make sure that you follow every step carefully. If you didn’t follow any step, then you might end up bricking your Mi Note 2. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
With that being said, let us now take a look at steps to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 on Mi Note 2. Here is the guide you need to follow to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 on Mi Note 2:Guide to Install MIUI ROM On Xiaomi Device (Recovery / Fastboot)
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.