Xiaomi is rolling out a new software update with the version V10.2.1.0.OAHMIXM based on MIUI 10 for Xiaomi Mi Mix. It is a stable version update which will knock into devices globally. This software is exclusively making its way to the Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium). The V10.2.1.0.OAHMIXM upgrades the security patch level, fixed lock screen bug, and other bugs. The new software is seeding as an airborne update. You can wait for the OTA to drop into your phone. Otherwise, we have also put up the recovery and Fastboot ROM which you can flash manually. Read on more to know how to install the latest MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix.
Xiaomi Mi Mix features a 6.4 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2040 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 (14 nm) processor under Adreno 530 GPU. The handset packs 128/256GB variant with 4/6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Mix sports a Single rear camera with a 16MP camera and Single Selfie camera with a 5MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, planned upgrade to 7.0 Nougat under MIUI 8.0/ 8.2 software package and backed by 4400 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader on the back.
Changelog: MIUI V10.2.1.0.OAHMIXM
Here is the official changelog for the latest stable MIUI ROM from Xiaomi.
- Fix: Updated Android Security Patch
- Fix: UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
- Fix: Couldn’t sent SMS during conference calls
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fix: The button that returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with time
- Fix: Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
- Fix: Couldn’t use fingerprint to unlock the device when it was locked during a call
- Fix: The earphone icon sometimes disappeared
- Fix: Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly
- Fix: Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused
This new stable update should technically knock into your device on its own through the routineOTA updates. you can keep an eye on that. Otherwise, if you think everyone else is getting the new update while you’re still playing the waiting game, then you have to manually look for the OTA.
How to Capture MIUI V10.2.1.0.OAHMIXM OTA
Simply follow these steps.
- Go to your device Settings -> About Phone
- Inside About phones go to System updates > Check for updates.
- If you see the prompt of new software, tap on Download to begin the installation.
After updating your device will restart to integrate the updates. It should take a few minutes altogether. Also, to install the OTA update swiftly, you can make use of the Wi-Fi network to download the update. Make sure you have over 50% battery charge on your device before installing the new update.
If the above method doesn’t work, then don’t worry. we got you covered. We have put up the Fastboot, Recovery ROM zip file and the incremental OTA zip file which comes with the latest MIUI V10.2.1.0.OAHMIXM software.
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix
How To Install MIUI 10 V10.2.1.0.OAHMIXM ROM
Before flashing any firmware you have to keep a few things in mind.
- Firmware files provided in this guide are specific to Xiaomi Mi Mix. Do not use them on any other devices.
- Take a complete backup before doing this procedure. If your device is rooted, then you can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Ensure that you have Latest Xiaomi USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading.
You have to use the Mi Flash Tool to flash the Fastboot ROM file. If you want to flash the Recovery ROM then you have to use the Updater App. Both the methods have been well explained in the tutorial below. Follow it and you will be good to go.How To Install Stock Firmware on Any Xiaomi Device
So, that’s it and you’ve now successfully upgraded MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix.OAHMIXM software. We hope this guide was useful to you. If you’ve got any queries, do let us know in the comments section.