Here in this article, we will share with you the complete guide to download and install the MIUI 10 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi Go [V10.2.16.0.OCLRUXM]. The Redmi Go (tiare) Russian variant started receiving the firmware update based on Android 9 Pie. So, if you’re using the Russian variant device then check out the full guide on how to install the latest firmware update.
The OTA update rollout process is in batches and may take some time to roll out globally. You need to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. Additionally, you can flash the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method. The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well.
Table of Contents
Manually Check for OTA Update
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi Go (tiare) to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to the device Settings on your Redmi Go > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- Check for the software updates, if the OTA update is available on your device then, tap on the Download option.
- After downloading, tap on the Install.
- Now, your device will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot into the new system.
Downloads and Changelog:
|Version and Downloads||Changelog|
Steps to Install MIUI 10.2.16.0 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi Go (tiare)
Make sure to read the instructions carefully.
- The ROM file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi Go device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- It’s recommended to take a full backup of your device data before doing anything.
- Your device battery should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- You need to download all the required files including firmware files.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Then, download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
Instructions to install
Now, check out the full step-by-step detailed guide on how to Install MIUI 10 on Redmi Go (tiare) via Recovery or Fastboot method.Steps to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery or Fastboot Method
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.