Do you want to flash the stock firmware file on your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus manually? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here we will list all the Mi 5s Plus Stock ROM flash file collections along with the installation guide.
Why is this guide important? Well, suppose you have not received any new security patch update on your Mi 5s Plus, then this guide is useful for you. If your device is lag, facing boot loop issue or even dead, then you can flash the official firmware file using this guide to save your device from hard brick. Even you can flash the official flash file on your Mi 5s Plus to solve software problems or restore to factory ROM settings.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert to stock to gain your warranty.
How to Check Software Update
Simply follow these steps.
- Go to your device Settings -> About Phone
- Inside About phones go to System updates > Check for updates.
- If you see the prompt of new software, tap on Download to begin the installation.
After updating your device will restart to integrate the updates. It should take a few minutes altogether. Also, to install the OTA update swiftly, you can make use of the Wi-Fi network to download the update. Make sure you have over 50% battery charge on your device before installing the new update.
Download Mi 5s Plus Flash File
How To Install Mi 5S Firmware Flash File
Before flashing any firmware you have to keep a few things in mind.
- Firmware files provided in this guide are specific to Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus. Do not use them on any other devices.
- Take a complete backup before doing this procedure. If your device is rooted, then you can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Ensure that you have Latest Xiaomi USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop
- Download Mi Flash Tool for your PC to install this firmware.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading.
You have to use the Mi Flash Tool to flash the Fastboot ROM file. If you want to flash the Recovery ROM then you have to use the Updater App. Both the methods have been well explained in the tutorial below. Follow it and you will be good to go.
So, that’s it and you’ve now successfully upgraded MIUI 10.2.4.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5s Plus.OBGMIXM software. We hope this guide was useful to you. If you’ve got any queries, do let us know in the comments section.