Attention Redmi Note 7 Pro Users in China!! New software on the stable channel is now live with MIUI 10.2.5.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro. The current update is based on MIUI 10 and is knocking into the devices with build number V10.2.5.0.PFHCNXM. The update brings only basic performance improvement and routine bug fixes.
This latest software is now rolling over-the-air. You can wait for the OTA to drop into your Redmi Note 7 Pro. Alternatively, we have also provided you with the fastboot & Recovery ROM which integrates the V10.2.5.0.PFHCNXM to Redmi Note 7 Pro. Using it you can manually flash and upgrade your device.
Check Software Update on Redmi Note 7 Pro
Over-the-air updates should drop in your devices automatically. However, this may not be the case all around the region, so you can manually search for the MIUI 10.2.5.0. We have outlined the steps below. Simply follow it up.
- Go to the phone Settings > About Phone
- Under About Phone, tap on Software Update.
- If the latest update is available, you will see an MIUI 10.2.5.0 version, then tap on Download.
- the new update will take some time to finish downloading and installing.
We suggest you to use Wi-Fi to download the OTA. The download will be swift and you won’t get charged by your carrier for data spent.
Apart from this, you can also download the Fastboot and recovery ROM zip file to manually upgrade MIUI 10.2.5.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro. In the next section, we have tagged the Fastboot ROM and Recovery ROM download link. You can grab it from there.
- Fixing several issues affecting system security and stability
- Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
- Fix the brightness jump problem during the process of entering the unlock password after rebooting
- Fix the problem that the aspect ratio of the compass preview interface is abnormal
Download MIUI 10.2.5.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro
Here are the download links for Fastboot & recovery ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro which brings the V10.2.5.0.PFHCNXM.
How to Install V10.2.5.0.PFHCNXM on Redmi Note 7 Pro manually
Before we tell you how to install the latest updates on Redmi Note 7 Pro, you have to follow some basic guidelines which we have outlined below
- This ROM is exclusively for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. Do not use it on other devices.
- Make sure to have at least a 50% charge on your device before performing the upgrade.
- Take a full backup of device data before performing the update.
- A stable internet connection.
Here s the installation guide.How to Install Stock Firmware Manually on A Xiaomi Device
So, that’s it, guys. We hope now you’re able to upgrade MIUI 10.2.5.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 Pro either manually by flashing or awaiting the OTA. Stay tuned to GetDroidTips for all latest updates on Redmi Note 7 Pro.