In this guide, you will find the steps, link, and requirements to download and install MIUI 10.2.6.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi 7A (V10.2.6.0.PCMCNXM). This update is based on Android Pie and for the Xiaomi Redmi 7A Chinese variant. So, if you’re using the Chinese variant device then check out the full guide to update your Redmi 7A easily.
After the Pure Stock Android, there are a couple of custom skin developers popular in the market. Xiaomi is one of them and widely used by the users and developers known as MIUI. It’s a redesigned custom UI based on Android, provides a smoother and stable user experience. it also offers so many features and customizations as well. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.2.6.0 China Stable ROM update for its Chinese devices. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Redmi 7A model (Codename: pine).
The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well. Check out the full changelog at below:
Table of Contents
Changelog: MIUI V10.2.6.0.PCMCNXM for Redmi 7A
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes
Check Software Update on Redmi 7A
You can check the update manually for your Redmi 7A to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.2.6.0 by following these steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi 7A.
- Tap on About Phone section.
- Tap on Software Update.
- if the update is available for your device then it will show instantly. Now, tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation has been completed, proceed to Reboot option.
- It will take a few minutes and your device will boot into a new system.
- The ROM file will work only on the Redmi 7A device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 60% minimum.
- Take a full backup of your device data. it’s recommended.
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB Cable as well.
- Next, download and install the Xiaomi Driver for Windows or Mac from below.
Download MIUI 10.2.6.0 China Global Stable ROM for Redmi 7A
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Next, Download and install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 10.2.6.0.PCMCNXM Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
Check out the full ste-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI 10.2.6.0 on Redmi 7A via Recovery or Fastboot method.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
I hope this guide was useful to upgrade your Redmi 7A to latest stable ROM.