Here we will guide to download and install MIUI 10.2.6.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7 [ V10.2.6.0.PFGINXM ]. Follow this complete tutorial if you have Redmi Note 7 Indian variant.
Xiaomi is one of those Smartphone manufacturers, who prefers going on with their own skin of Android with their devices. Well, Xiaomi today started rolling the MIUI 10.2.6.0 Indian Stable ROM update for its devices lately. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. An update is always great as it brings so many things at times. This new update brings the security patch level to February 2019, optimized system fluency and improved system security and stability.
Well, today in this post we would be covering on Download MIUI 10.2.6.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7. We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Redmi Note 7. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MIUI v10.2.6.0.PFGINXM Changelog:
- Restore Carrier name was displayed with no sim card installed in some cases
- Restore System Crashed in some cases
Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
The new update has rolled out for the Redmi Note 7. You can update your Redmi Note 7 to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.2.6.0 by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Now, scroll down and tap on About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an MIUI 10.2.6.0 update on Redmi Note 7, tap on Download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI v10.2.6.0.PFGINXM would be installed and your device would reboot itself.
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Your Redmi Note 7 should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.
Download MIUI 10.2.6.0 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7
Once you have downloaded the above file for your Redmi Note 7, you are all set to install it on your device.
Instructions to Install:
A quick note: Make sure that you follow every step carefully. If you didn't follow any step, then you might end up bricking your Redmi Note 7. GetDroidTips won't be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
With that being said, let us now take a look at steps to Install MIUI 10.2.6.0 on Redmi Note 7. Here is the guide you need to follow to Install MIUI 10.2.6.0 on Redmi Note 7:
So that's it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI V10.2.6.0.PFGINXM Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.