Did you buy the latest smartphone and a successor of Xiaomi Redmi Note series called Redmi Note 7? If yes, then here we will guide to download and install MIUI 10.2.8.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7. Follow this complete tutorial.
Xiaomi is one of those Smartphone manufacturers, who prefers going on with their own skin of Android with their devices. We are talking about the MIUI here. Well, Xiaomi has been rolling out the MIUI 10.2.8.0 Global Stable ROM update for its devices lately. And now, it has been rolled out for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. An update is always great as it brings so many things at times.
Well, today in this post we would be covering on Download MIUI 10.2.8.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7. We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Redmi Note 7. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MIUI 10.2.8.0 Changelog:
- Design for Full-Screen Experience:
- All-new full-screen gestures will change the way you interact with your device. They can do everything you used buttons for except they're faster. smarter. and more convenient.
- All-new IJ is tailored for full-screen devices and lets the content take the front stage.
- Natural sound system
- You won't get tired of the natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI.
- We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters. so you'll hear something only when you need to.
- Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what's important.
- Other improvements and optimizations
- AI brings Portrait mode to single camera devices! Blur the background on your portrait shots and look as gorgeous as you feel
- Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too
Download MIUI 10.2.8.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7
The new update, MIUI v10.2.8.0.PFGCNXM has been rolled out for the Redmi Note 7. You can update your Redmi Note 7 to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.2.8.0 by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Now, scroll down and tap on About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an MIUI 10.2.8.0 update, tap on Download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI V10.2.8.0.PFGCNXM would be installed and your device would reboot itself.
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Your Redmi Note 7 should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.
- MIUI 10.2.8.0.PFGCNXM Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 7 – Download || Mirror
- MIUI 10.2.8.0.PFGCNXM Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 7 – Download
Once you have downloaded the above file for your Redmi Note 7, you are all set to install it on your device.
How to Install MIUI 10.2.8.0 on Redmi Note 7
A quick note: Make sure that you follow every step carefully. If you didn't follow any step, then you might end up bricking your Redmi Note 7. GetDroidTips won't be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
With that being said, let us now take a look at steps to Install MIUI 10.2.8.0 on Redmi Note 7. Here is the guide you need to follow to Install MIUI 10.2.8.0 on Redmi Note 7:
So that's it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 10.2.8.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 7. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.