Here we will guide on how to download and install MIUI 10.3.1.0 China Stable Pie ROM on Redmi 6 Pro (sakura). This update finally brings Android 9.0 Pie system to the table.
Xiaomi today started rolling their new stable software update for the China variant of Redmi 6 Pro. The update is confirmed to be running on the software version MIUI 10.3.1.0.PDICNXM based on Android Pie. The update is currently rolling for Redmi 6 Pro (sakura). The update brings all Android 9.0 Pie with New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing.
Here below we have given the guide to install the MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable Pie ROM on Redmi 6 Pro. Currently, the update is rolling via OTA and will reach every user running on MIUI Global Stable ROM on Redmi 6 Pro. In case if you still not received then you have to wait for a couple of days or weeks to reach the update on your phone. Don’t worry! As we said, you can download and install the update manually. Before that, let’s try to check if you have any new update. Read and follow the below instructions to check software update on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
How to Check Software Update on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro:
- On your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, Go to Settings
- Tap on About Phone
- Now tap on System Update
- Wait until you see a screen showing the latest build.
If you have any update, then hit the DOWNLOAD to start downloading. Once the download is done, you can upgrade your Redmi 6 Pro to MIUI 10.3.1.0. Also, make sure to follow the below important note before upgrading via OTA.
[su_note note_color=”#fbfbbe”]Note: Before proceeding to update via OTA, you must have a proper WiFi connection which is stable enough to download the complete OTA. Also, make sure to charge your phone for at least 60-70% before upgrading your Redmi 6 Pro to Android 9.0 Pie.[/su_note]
Still not received the MIUI 10.3.1.0 Stable Pie ROM on Redmi 6 Pro? then we can try the best solution: Manually install the MIUI 10.3.1.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 6 Pro.
MIUI v10.3.1.0.PDICNXM Changelog:
- Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Application lock
- Added support for unlocking apps via face
- Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
- Optimize to set the status bar height equal to the height of the bangs
- Fix timer page button click flashing problem
- Fix the problem that the clock flashes on a special date
- Fix the problem that the calculator crashes when the small love classmate is not turned on.
- Add cloudy and smog animation
- Optimize 15-day trend interface adaptation
- Optimize large font and screen density related issues
- Optimize settings page for system apps and more apps for copywriting and icons
- After fixing the font adjustment, the icon shows an abnormal problem.
- Game acceleration
- Added phone floating window function to support the phone connected in the game to use the floating window to display the on state
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7kqpCjdz6s&t=84s” controls=”alt” rel=”no”]
Steps to Install MIUI 10.3.1.0 Stable Pie ROM on Redmi 6 Pro
Before following the below guide, make sure to download and move the complete zip file to SD card (Recovery method) and also follow the pre-requisite.
Download MIUI 10.3.1.0 for Redmi 6 Pro (sakura)
- MIUI V10.3.1.0.PDICNXM (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI V10.3.1.0.PDICNXM (Fastboot ROM) – Download
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 60-70% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup (Recommended)
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.
Instructions to Install:
To install MIUI 10.3.1.0 on Redmi 6 Pro based on Android Pie, we have given two methods, either you can follow the recovery method or you can follow the fastboot method.Guide to Install MIUI ROM On Xiaomi Device (Recovery / Fastboot)
I hope this guide was helpful to install MIUI 10.3.1.0 Stable Pie ROM on Redmi 6 Pro (sakura).