Today Xiaomi has started rolling out a new firmware update to its Redmi Note 5 Pro (codenamed: whyred) device models globally. The firmware update is rolling out via batches and may take some time. Here in this article, we will share with you the steps, link, and requirements to download and install MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro (V10.3.2.0.PEIMIXM).
Meanwhile, you can manually install the update on your device as well. This update is based on Android Pie and for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Global variant. So, if you’re using the Global variant device then check out the full guide to update your Redmi Note 5 Pro in easy steps.
Xiaomi MIUI is one of the developer-friendly and easily customizable custom skins after OxygenOS. It’s a redesigned Custom User Interface based on Android, provides a smoother and stable user experience. However, before entering into the smartphone business, Xioami was known for its MIUI OS. It also offers so many features and customizations than other Stock ROMs. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.3.2.0 Global Stable ROM update globally for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred).
Changelog: MIUI V10.3.2.0.PEIMIXM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
The latest MIUI 10 Global Stable update for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro model brings the updated August 2019 Android Security Patch which will add the device system to an improved privacy level. It also enhances system stability and security as well.
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
- App lock
- New: Locking Google contacts is available now
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
- Fix: Screen didn’t always light up for notifications
- Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
- Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
- Game speed booster
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
Check OTA Update on Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred)
You can check the update manually for your Redmi Note 5 Pro to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.3.2.0 by following these steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Tap on About Phone section > then tap on Software Update.
- If the update is available for your device then it will show instantly. Now, tap on Download option.
- Now, wait for the complete download and tap on the Install button to install the update completely.
- Once the installation completes, Reboot your device.
- It will take a few minutes and your device will boot into a new system.
- ROM file supported only on the Redmi Note 5 Pro device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Charge the phone battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a full backup without any root of your device data before doing anything.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Download Required Files
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Next, Download and install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 10.3.2.0.PEIMIXM Recovery ROM | OTA ROM | Fastboot ROM
Instructions to Install:
Check out the full ste-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI 10.3.2.0 on Redmi Note 5 Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We assume that you’ve successfully installed the latest firmware update on your Xiaomi device. In case, you’re facing any issue, you can write us in the comments below.
Mobile name mi note 5 me17 nodel village dhemaji