Updated on May 18, 2021: Today Xiaomi rolled the May 2021 security patch for the Mi Mix 3 5G in Europe. The update is live with software version V220.127.116.11.PEMEUXM.
Updated on March 06, 2021: Today Xiaomi rolled the February 2021 security patch for the Mi Mix 3 5G in Europe. The update is live with software version V18.104.22.168.PEMEUXM.
Updated on September 04, 2020: Today Xiaomi rolled MIUI 12 finally for the Mi Mix 3 5G in Europe with software version V22.214.171.124.PEMEUXM. The update brings a new UI and the latest features to the MIUI version.
The Chinese OEM Xiaomi has maintained its streamline for providing the MIUI 11 update for its eligible devices with the security patch at the starting of 2020 as well. 2019 has been really good for the company in terms of releasing value for money smartphones and improved MIUI 11 version. The Mi Mix 3 5G (Codename: tucana) is one of the upper mid-range smartphones from Xiaomi that was launched in November 2019. Now, you can download MIUI 10.3.23.0 Europe Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 5G.
The new firmware update bumps up with a new software version MIUI V10.3.23.0.PEMEUXM based on Android 9.0 Pie and rolling out for the European Mi Mix 3 5G variant only. It brings the latest January 2020 Android Security patchset along with new music card and EU Privacy adjustments. As the update is waving in a phased manner, the Mi Mix 3 5G users will soon receive the OTA update. Meanwhile, you can manually check for OTA updates or can follow the firmware installation steps below.
Manually Check Software Update
In order to manually check the software update (OTA) on your device, you can follow the steps below.
- Head over to the device Settings app >> tap on About Phone > check Software update.
- Now, if the new software version is available for your handset, just grab it.
- Alternatively, you can check the Software Updater app on your device also.
Still not receiving the OTA update notification? Don’t worry. We got you covered. Just follow the firmware installation steps below along with download links and requirements below.
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM for Mi Mix 3 5G
Now, before going to the firmware installation steps, make sure to follow all the requirements and then download links as well.
- The mentioned ROM is exclusive for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G.
- Keep your device charged up to 60% at least.
- Make sure to take a full backup of phone data.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Download all the required files and tools as well.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC and Install it.
- Next, download and install the Mi Flash Tool on your PC also. (for Fastboot Method)
Instructions to Install:
Now, check out the full step-by-step guide on how to Install MIUI 12 on Mi Mix 3 5G via Recovery or Fastboot method.
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
We assume that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the firmware. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.