Today Xiaomi started rolling a new update of MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 8 Pro [ V10.3.3.0.PECMIXM ] and still based on Android 9.0 Pie. You can now download and install the update on your Mi 8 Pro (Codenamed perseus) International variant. Finally, this update added the new floating windows for incoming calls during games, game acceleration to improve system level game optimization, redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page, New modes for AI camera, upgraded the security patch level to April 2019 and many more.
The update is currently rolling over the air for users around the globe. We would also be showing you how you can install this ROM on your Mi 8 Pro. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MIUI v10.3.3.0.PECMIXM Changelog:
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to April 2019. Increased system security.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to March 2019. Increased system security.
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Fix: Status bar shortcut and floating notification for calls appeared at the same time
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: NFC shortcut in the Notification shade
- New: You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- New: You can choose not to show the fingerprint icon on the turned off the screen. Fingerprint unlock will still work normally.
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- Fix: Clock flashed when fingerprint unlock was used
- Fix: Fingerprint scanner couldn’t be used when TalkBack was on
- Fix: Low battery warning didn’t appear in landscape mode
- Fix: Call-time bubble overlapped with notification icons
- Fix: Password form flashed black whenever a notification was tapped on the Lock screen
- Fix: LED light didn’t blink when the battery was low
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock issues
- Fix: Media playback volume couldn’t be restored after it was lowered by an incoming notification
- Fingerprint unlock option on the Lock screen
- Home screen
- Fix: Notification badges were displayed incorrectly on the WhatsApp icon
- Fix: Timer button started flashing after being tapped
- Fix: Clock force closed on some specific dates
- New: New modes for AI camera
- Fix: Camera force closed when the app was closed and opened again in the Video mode
- Fix: When the user canceled making a photo using a shortcut in Messaging and then tapped the Camera shortcut again, Camera crashed
- Fix: Sync page couldn’t be refreshed whenever sync was turned on or off in the Notification shade
- Optimization: App names were truncated when texts size was set to large
- Game speed booster
- New: Floating windows for incoming calls during games
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now!
- Fix: Displaying items on the turned off screen couldn’t be turned off on time in some cases
Check Software Update on Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
The new update has rolled out for the Mi 8 Pro. You can update your Mi 8 Pro to the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 10.3.3.0 by following these steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
- Now, scroll down and tap on About Phone option.
- Here, tap on Software Update.
- You should now see an MIUI 10.3.3.0 update on Mi 8 Pro, tap on Download.
- Now, wait for the download to finish.
- Once the download has been completed, just tap on Reboot.
- Now, MIUI v10.3.3.0.PECMIXM would be installed and your device would reboot itself.
For some reason, if you are unable to see any available updates, then you can also install this update manually on your device. Wanna know how? Well, let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites. Should we?
- This ROM would work only for Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro.
- Your Mi 8 Pro should have at least a 60% charge left.
- Make sure that you take a full backup of everything on your device.
- An active internet connection.
Once you have the above prerequisites, its time to download the required tools and files. Let us now move on to the downloads section.
Download MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 8 Pro
Once you have downloaded the above file for your Mi 8 Pro, you are all set to install it on your device.
Instructions to Install:
A quick note: Make sure that you follow every step carefully. If you didn’t follow any step, then you might end up bricking your Mi 8 Pro. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
With that being said, let us now take a look at steps to Install MIUI 10.3.3.0 on Mi 8 Pro. Here is the guide you need to follow to Install MIUI 10.3.3.0 on Mi 8 Pro:Guide to Install MIUI ROM On Xiaomi Device (Recovery / Fastboot) Video on How to Flash Xiaomi Firmware using Fastboot
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 10.3.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 8 Pro (perseus). We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you have stuck somewhere or had any questions related to the topic. Then, feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.