Today Xiaomi started rolling a new software update for Redmi 6 Pro (codenamed sakura) which goes by the version V10.3.3.0.PDMMIXM. It is a stable version based on MIUI 10 under Android Pie. The update will knock into devices in Indian variant. Follow this guide to install MIUI 10.3.3.0 India Stable ROM for Redmi 6 Pro manually.
As per the changelog from V10.3.3.0.PDMMIXM, this update adds July 2019 Security patch and improves the performance. The new software is seeding as an airborne update. You can wait for the OTA to drop into your phone. Otherwise, we have also put up the recovery and Fastboot ROM which you can flash manually.
Changelog: MIUI V10.3.3.0.PDMMIXM
Here is the official changelog for the latest stable MIUI ROM from Xiaomi.
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to July 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
- Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
- Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
- Game speed booster
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
This new stable update should technically knock into your device on its own through the routineOTA updates. you can keep an eye on that. Otherwise, if you think everyone else is getting the new update while you’re still playing the waiting game, then you have to manually look for the OTA.
How to Capture MIUI V10.3.3.0.PDMMIXM OTA
Simply follow these steps.
- Go to your device Settings -> About Phone
- Inside About phones go to System updates > Check for updates.
- If you see the prompt of new software, tap on Download to begin the installation.
After updating your device will restart to integrate the updates. It should take a few minutes altogether. Also, to install the OTA update swiftly, you can make use of the Wi-Fi network to download the update. Make sure you have over 50% battery charge on your device before installing the new update.
If the above method doesn’t work, then don’t worry. we got you covered. We have put up the Fastboot, Recovery ROM zip file and the incremental OTA zip file which comes with the latest MIUI V10.3.3.0.PDMMIXM software.
Download MIUI 10.3.3.0 India Stable ROM for Redmi 6 Pro
How To Install MIUI 10 V10.3.3.0.PDMMIXM ROM
Before flashing any firmware you have to keep a few things in mind.
- Firmware files provided in this guide are specific to Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro. Do not use them on any other devices.
- Take a complete backup before doing this procedure. If your device is rooted, then you can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Ensure that you have Latest Xiaomi USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop
- Download Mi Flash Tool for your PC to install this firmware.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading.
You have to use the Mi Flash Tool to flash the Fastboot ROM file. If you want to flash the Recovery ROM then you have to use the Updater App. Both the methods have been well explained in the tutorial below. Follow it and you will be good to go.Guide to Install MIUI ROM On Xiaomi Device (Recovery / Fastboot) Video on How to Flash Xiaomi Firmware using Fastboot
So, that’s it and you’ve now successfully upgraded MIUI 10.3.3.0 India Stable ROM for Redmi 6 Pro.PDMMIXM software. We hope this guide was useful to you. If you’ve got any queries, do let us know in the comments section.