In this article, we will share with you the complete guide to download and install the MIUI 10.3.4.0 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi 7 [V10.3.4.0.PFLEUXM]. Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 7 (Codenamed as ‘onclite’) smartphone in March 2019. The handset offers some great specs and features in a competitive price tag. The update is still based on Android 9.0 Pie and released for the Xiaomi Redmi 7 European variant. So, if you’re using the European variant device then check out the full guide to update your Redmi 7 easily.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 runs on MIUI 10 based on Android Pie. The Android 9 Pie is fully-featured and one of the major versions of the Google Android platform. Android Pie brings so many features and improvements to the system. It includes the swipe gesture, digital wellbeing, volume sliders, new recent UI, new notification panel, etc. Meanwhile, the Android Pie also offers app slices, app timer, new settings UI, adaptive battery, and brightness, etc. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.3.4.0 Europe Stable ROM update for its European devices. Now, it’s rolling out for the Xiaomi Redmi 7 (onclite).
The OTA update rollout process is in incremental mode and may take some time to roll out globally. You need to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. Additionally, you can flash the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method. The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well.
Check out the full changelog at below:
MIUI V10.3.4.0.PFLEUXM for Xiaomi Redmi 7 Changelog:
The latest MIUI European Stable update for the Xiaomi Redmi 7 model brings the updated August 2019 Android Security Patch. It enhances system stability and security.
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
- App lock
- New: Locking Google contacts is available now
- Game speed booster
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
Check for OTA Update Manually
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi 7 to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the device Settings on your Redmi 7 > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- If the OTA update is available, tap on Download option.
- After downloading, tap on the Install.
- Now, your device will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot into the new system.
Steps to Install MIUI 10.3.4.0 for Xiaomi Redmi 7
Follow the guide to install MIUI 10 on your device.
- Take a full backup of your device data at first.
- The ROM file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi 7 device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Your device battery should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB Cable is required.
Download Required Files
Instructions to Install
Now, check out the full step-by-step detailed guide on how to Install MIUI V10.3.4.0.PFLEUXM on Redmi 7 (onclite) via Recovery or Fastboot method.Steps to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery or Fastboot Method
For better support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:
I hope this guide was helpful to upgrade MIUI 10 to Redmi 7 (onclite).