Here in this article, we will share with you the complete guide to download and install the MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi 7 [V10.3.5.0.PFLRUXM]. The Redmi 7 Russian variant started receiving the firmware update based on Android 9 Pie. So, if you’re using the Russian variant device then check out the full guide on how to install the latest firmware update.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 runs on MIUI 10 based on Android Pie. The Android 9 Pie is the major and 9th version of the Google Android OS. Android Pie brings so many features and improvements to the system. It includes the swipe gesture, Digital Wellbeing, volume sliders, new recent UI, new notification panel, etc. It also offers app slices, app timer, new settings UI, adaptive battery, and brightness, etc. Currently, Xiaomi has started rolling the MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russia Stable ROM update for its Russian devices. Now, it’s rolling out for the Xiaomi Redmi 7 device.
The OTA update rollout process is in batches and may take some time to roll out globally. You need to wait for the OTA update notification on your device. Additionally, you can flash the update manually via the Recovery or Fastboot method. The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements along with performance and increased system security as well.
Check out the full changelog at below:
MIUI V10.3.5.0.PFLRUXM for Redmi 7 Changelog:
The latest MIUI Russian Stable update for the Xiaomi Redmi 7 model brings the updated August 2019 Android Security Patch. It enhances system stability and security.
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2019. Increased system security.
- App lock
- New: Locking Google contacts is available now
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
- Game speed booster
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
Manually Check for OTA Update
You can also check for OTA update manually on your Redmi 7 to get the latest update. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to the device Settings on your Redmi 7 > tap on About Phone > go to Software Update.
- Check for the software updates, if the OTA update is available on your device then, tap on Download option.
- After downloading, tap on the Install.
- Now, your device will restart automatically. It may take a few minutes to boot into the new system.
- The ROM file will only work on the Xiaomi Redmi 7 device. Don’t try it on any other device.
- It’s recommended to take a full backup of your device data before doing anything.
- Your device battery should be charged up to 50% at least.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB Cable is required.
- You need to download all the required files including firmware file.
Download MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russia Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Then, download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Finally, you need to download any of the MIUI V10.3.5.0.PFLRUXM ROM – Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
Guide to Install MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russia Stable ROM for Redmi 7
Now, check out the full step-by-step detailed guide on how to Install MIUI V10.3.5.0.PFLRUXM on Redmi 7 via Recovery or Fastboot method.Steps to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery or Fastboot Method
For better visual support, you can also check out our full-depth video tutorial from the link below as well:Video Tutorial to Flash MIUI on any Xiaomi Device via Recovery/Fastboot Method
We hope that you have successfully installed the latest update on your Xiaomi device by following this guide easily. Feel free to write down in the comments below.