Here in this article, we will share with you download link and guide on how to download and install MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 / Mi 9T device. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and the device codename is ‘davinci’. Xiaomi has recently started rolling out the latest software update to the Russian variants. The software OTA update version is V10.3.5.0.PFJRUXM based on the top of MIUI 10. The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements as well.
However, if you’re using the Russian variant then you can wait for a couple of days mode to receive the official OTA update notification on your Redmi K20 / Mi 9T device. On the other side, if you’re willing to install the update right now, then check for the OTA update manually from the device. Otherwise, you can also download and flash the update file on your device via the Recovery or fastboot method as well.
Now, check out the MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russian update changelog for the Redmi K20 / Mi 9T handset.
Table of Contents
Changelog: MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 / Mi 9T
Take a look at the official changelog for the latest MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 / Mi 9T based on Android 9.0 Pie.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
Check for Software Update Manually
In order to check for the OTA update manually, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your device Settings > About Phone.
- Now, head over to the System updates > Check for updates.
- If the update is available on your device, tap on Download and Install option.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the installation and reboot process.
- You’re done.
If the OTA update isn’t available on your device. you can download and install the software update file on your phone via following the steps mentioned below:
Download MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 / Mi 9T
Get the Recovery ROM file for your device and move it to the device storage.
- MIUI 10.3.5.0.PFJRUXM Recovery ROM | Download
- MIUI 10.3.5.0PFJRUXM Fastboot ROM | Download [Coming Soon]
Steps to Install 10.3.5.0.PFJRUXM Update Manually
Here some of the pre-requirements mentioned below which you should follow properly to get successful flashing.
- The mentioned Firmware file is only for Redmi K20 / Mi 9T (Russian variant). Don’t use it on any other device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your device at first.
- Your device battery should be charged up to 60% at least.
- Install the Latest Xiaomi USB drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- A USB Cable is required to connect your handset with the computer.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool to flash the firmware file via fastboot method.
After following the above-mentioned requirements, follow the flashing guide mentioned below on how to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM on any Xiaomi device.
We hope that this guide will help you to install MIUI 10.3.5.0 Russian Stable ROM for Redmi K20 / Mi 9T. If you have any queries or issues regarding this, feel free to comment down below.