Here in this article, we will share with you download link and guide on how to download and install MIUI 10.3.7.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro device. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and the device codename is ‘raphael‘. Xiaomi has recently started rolling out the latest software update to the Chinese variants. The software OTA update version is V10.3.7.0.PFKCNXM based on the top of MIUI 10. The update brings some of the bug fixes and system improvements as well.
However, if you’re using the Chinese variant then you can wait for a couple of days mode to receive the official OTA update notification on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device. On the other side, if you’re willing to install the update right now, then check for the OTA update manually from the device. Otherwise, you can also download and flash the update file on your device via the Recovery or fastboot method as well.
Now, check out the MIUI 10.3.7.0 China update changelog for the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro handset.
Changelog: MIUI 10.3.7.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro
Take a look at the official changelog for the latest MIUI 10.3.7.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Lock screen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
Check for Software Update Manually
In order to check for the OTA update manually, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your device Settings > About Phone.
- Now, head over to the System updates > Check for updates.
- If the update is available on your device, tap on Download and Install option.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the installation and reboot process.
- You’re done.
If the OTA update isn’t available on your device. you can download and install the software update file on your phone via following the steps mentioned below:
Download MIUI 10.3.7.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro
Get the Recovery ROM file for your device and move it to the device storage.
Steps to Install 10.3.7.0.PFKCNXM Update Manually
Here some of the pre-requirements mentioned below which you should follow properly to get successful flashing.
- The mentioned Firmware file is only for Redmi K20 Pro (China variant). Don’t use it on any other device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your device at first.
- Your device battery should be charged up to 60% at least.
- Install the Latest Xiaomi USB drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- A USB Cable is required to connect your handset with the computer.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool to flash the firmware file via fastboot method.
After following the above-mentioned requirements, follow the flashing guide mentioned below on how to flash MIUI Fastboot ROM on any Xiaomi device.
We hope that this guide will help you to install MIUI 10.3.7.0 China Stable ROM for Redmi K20 Pro. If you have any queries or issues regarding this, feel free to comment down below.