LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite launched in March 2017. Here we will be guiding you on how to download and install MIUI 10 on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite.
Today we have something new for LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. Earlier we had also shared MIUI 8 and 9 for LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are a LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite.
How To Install MIUI 10 On LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 to the LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15.1 for LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Download MIUI 10 ROM:
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download LeEco USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite
- Now install TWRP Recovery for LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don’t want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you already installed SuperSU, then make sure to follow our guide on How to Switch from SuperSU to Magisk. This guide will help you to easily revert the rooting and pass SafetyNet check[/su_note]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on LeEco Le Pro 3 Elite. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.