If you love to try the MIUI 10, then here we will guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Yu Yureka Black.
Today we have something new for Yu Yureka Black users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are a Yu Yureka Black users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on Yu Yureka Black with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on Yu Yureka Black. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for Yu Yureka Black.
How To Install MIUI 10 On Yu Yureka Black
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 to the Yu Yureka Black, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on Yu Yureka Black smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
- Download and Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Yu Yureka Black
- Update OmniROM on Yu Yureka Black based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- How to Install Bootleggers ROM on Yu Yureka Black (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download AOSPExtended for Yu Yureka Black based on Android 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on Yu Yureka Black:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: Yu Yureka Black
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download Yu USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Yu Yureka Black
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Yu Yureka Black. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for Yu Yureka Black and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don’t want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you already installed SuperSU, then make sure to follow our guide on How to Switch from SuperSU to Magisk. This guide will help you to easily revert the rooting and pass SafetyNet check[/su_note]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on Yu Yureka Black. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.