ZTE Nubia M2 (nx551j) launched in March 2017. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Here we will be guiding you on how to download and install MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia M2.
Today we have something new for ZTE Nubia M2 users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. Earlier we had also shared MIUI 8 and 9 for ZTE Nubia M2.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE nubia M2 features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the ZTE nubia M2 comes with a dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 3630 mAh battery.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are a ZTE Nubia M2 users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia M2 with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia M2. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for ZTE Nubia M2.
How To Install MIUI 10 On ZTE Nubia M2
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 version to the ZTE Nubia M2, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on ZTE Nubia M2 smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for ZTE Nubia M2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Install MIUI 9 Update for ZTE Nubia M2
- Common ZTE Nubia M2 Problems and Fixes - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery On ZTE Nubia M2
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On ZTE Nubia M2 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Download MIUI 10 ROM:
MIUI 10 ROM (v8.9.20)
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia M2:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: ZTE Nubia M2
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download ZTE Nubia M2 USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Nubia M2
- Now install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia M2. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for ZTE Nubia M2 and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don't want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
That's it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia M2. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.