ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S (nx549j) launched in October 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Here we will be guiding you on how to download and install MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S.
Today we have something new for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S users. If you love custom ROM, then you probably may have heard about the MIUI ROM. MIUI ROM is one of the aftermarket firmware which is created by Xiaomi and also supported for many Non-Xiaomi devices. Earlier we had also shared MIUI 8 and 9 for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S.
Xiaomi recently rolled the MIUI 10 for their supported Xiaomi device. If you are a ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S users, then you can now install the unofficial ported MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S with our simple guide. Follow our guide on how to download and install MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S. Full Credits to the developer and his dedicated work to bring the MIUI 10 ROM for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S.
Table of Contents
How To Install MIUI 10 On ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S
This ROM is ported the MIUI 10 to the ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S, but the developer also claims that this is still in beta stage. With this MIUI 10, you can enjoy the flavor and features such full-screen gestures, a dynamic wake-up ringtone that changes style based on the weather condition and time and also includes several other AI-related features which may favor Chinese users.
To install this ROM on your phone, you need to unlock the bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S smartphone. If you already have the TWRP, then you can simply skip the TWRP Recovery and Bootloader unlock setup and straightly dive into ROM installation process.
- List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S [Updated]
- How To Install MIUI 9 Update for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S (Android 9.0 Pie)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Download MIUI 10 ROM:
MIUI 10 ROM (v9.3.28)
MIUI 10 ROM (v9.2.28)
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S:
Before following the guide, make sure you have downloaded the ROM zip file and moved it to the root directory of internal storage.
- Supported device: ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S
- Battery Power: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Backup before flashing: Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Drivers: Download ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S USB Drivers on your PC
Instructions to install ROM:
- Skip the Second and Third step if you already have TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S
- Now install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the MIUI 10 ROM for ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S and move it to the root of the internal memory.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
If you don’t want SuperSU rooting guide, then you can try Magisk on your phone.
[su_note note_color=”#fffde3″]Note: If you already installed SuperSU, then make sure to follow our guide on How to Switch from SuperSU to Magisk. This guide will help you to easily revert the rooting and pass SafetyNet check[/su_note]
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 10 on ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.