The Chinese smartphone brand Xiaomi has started pushing out another firmware update for the Mi CC9e (Codenamed as laurus) handset in China. The latest firmware update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and comes with a software version V184.108.40.206.PFMCNXM. It brings the latest security patch and a few bug fixes as well. If you’re a Xiaomi Mi CC9e Chinese variant user and want to upgrade your device to the latest software version, check out the full guide below. You can download MIUI 220.127.116.11 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9e [V18.104.22.168.PFMCNXM].
The new firmware update is arriving via OTA that brings the bug fixes to the Mi CC9e (laurus) Chinese variant. There is nothing extra included in this update. You can check for the OTA update on your handset. However, you can follow our full-depth guide to install the MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM on your Mi CC9e. Now, let’s take a quick look at the update changelog below.
Check Software Update (OTA)
Xiaomi roll-out the software OTA updates in an incremental manner. Therefore, you may have to wait for a couple of days more than usual depends on the region and mobile carrier as well. Not received the OTA update notification yet? Check for it manually.
Open the Settings menu on your phone > About Phone > Software update. If the latest V126.96.36.199.PFMCNXM firmware update is available on your Mi CC9e, grab it by downloading and installing.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
- Data usage
- Fix: Items related to exceptions weren’t always displayed accurately
- Fix: Searching for apps made the device slow down
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Steps to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9e (laurus)
To install the update manually, make sure to check out the pre-requirements and downloads before flashing.
- This MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM file is only supported for the Xiaomi Mi CC9e (laurus).
- Try to fully charge your device before installing the firmware.
- We will recommend you to take a complete backup of device data without root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Xiaomi USB Drivers – Download and Install it on your PC or Laptop.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your computer as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 220.127.116.11.PFMCNXM – Recovery ROM| OTA ROM
Instructions to install: MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi CC9e
After following all the pre-requirements and downloads properly, now you can proceed to the guide in order to install MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM update on your Mi CC9e via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope you have found this guide useful and successfully updated the latest November 2019 security patch on your Mi CC9e (laurus) device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.