If you are running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 Global release, then here we will guide on to install Android Nougat based MIUI 8 China Beta build on Xiaomi Mi Mix. Yes, Xiaomi has released the latest MIUI 7.6.15 China Beta ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix today. The update comes with many Chinese language firmware which you can change it later to English firmware. The only drawback with Chinese MIUI ROM is Google Play Store which you can install later using third party app. Download and Install MIUI 7.6.15 On Xiaomi Mi Mix Based Android 7.0 Nougat.
Also Check Related Post :
- Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Mi Mix (Resurrection Remix)
- Download And Install Lineage OS 15 For Xiaomi Mi Mix
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi Mix
- Download And Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM For Mi Mix
- Download And Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM For Mi Mix
- How To Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi Mix
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Mi Mix
If you are already running MIUI China Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix, then you will get the latest MIUI 7.6.15 China Beta ROM on Xiaomi Mi Mix. The update is sent via OTA (Over-The-Air) update which will come to your device anytime soon. In case if you have not received any notification of the new update, then you can manually check for the update. To Check, Go to Settings —> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. If there is no update, then wait for couple of days to get the latest MIUI 7.6.15 On Xiaomi Mi Mix Based Android 7.0 Nougat ROM. You can always turn to manual update which is quite simple to follow and flash. Below is the full guide to flash MIUI 8 China Beta ROM on Mi Mix.
Now you can download and install MIUI 7.6.15 China Beta ROM On Xiaomi Mi Mix Based Android 7.0 Nougat. Follow this guide to install MIUI 7.6.15 On Xiaomi Mi Mix. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have used two methods which will allow you to install MIUI 7.6.15 On Xiaomi Mi Mix using either Fastboot or Recovery ROM.
Download and Install MIUI 7.6.15 On Xiaomi Mi Mix Based Android 7.0 Nougat
We already shared the MIUI 8.2 Global ROM for Mi Mix couple of days ago with the latest update. In case if you want to rollback/downgrade, then feel free to follow this tutorial to downgrade Mi Mix.
Before you flash this ROM, Remember this is a beta ROM which means not fully stable to use as a daily driver. Even though you can use. We always recommend to take a full backup of the current Stock or Custom ROM before giving this a try.
What’s In Android 7.0 Nougat And Features ?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This Update is only for Mi Mix Smartphone.
- This is a MIUI 7.6.15 China Beta ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- You can always rollback to earlier build anytime.
- Make sure to Charge your phone to atleast 50% or more.
- Download the Complete ROM, either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM.
- Follow any of the below method to flash the latest MIUI 7.6.15 on Xiaomi Mi Mix.
- Download and Run Mi Flash Tool for flashing via Fastboot mode – Click here to Download
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Here we have both the recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM to flash MIUI 7.6.15 China Beta ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix. You can follow any of the method after downloading the full firmware image.
Follow the below link for the complete guide on How to flash MIUI 7.6.15 On Xiaomi Mi Mix. There are two methods, you can follow any one of the method to flash MIUI 8 v7.6.15 ROM on Mi Mix. Make sure to read the full pre-requisite above to make a successful attempt on flashing Stock Chinese MIUI ROM on Mi Mix.
Guide to Flash MIUI Stock ROM on any Xiaomi Devices