Xiaomi is very quick in updating their smartphone and they are also rolling the latest firmware to Redmi 4A. Today Xiaomi has started seeding the latest update of MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM For Redmi 4A The update comes with Stable Version and has been rolled out via OTA for few selected users. So if you own Redmi 4A, then now you can download the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A from below download link. The new update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) for Redmi 4A. This update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. As we already shared MIUI 8 based Android Nougat for few smartphone officially. Xiaomi will soon release Android Nougat update for Redmi 4A. The Global Stable ROM is a official Stock Firmware for Redmi 4A from Xiaomi. So now you can install the latest Stock ROM firmware on Redmi 4A by following the step by step guide below.
The latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 loaded with all MIUI 8 features like improved layout, now you can manage homescreen settings from the main settings panel, Antivirus scan for apps, Full control over automated tasks, Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications, Enable or disable Battery saver toggle from the notification bar and many bug fixes like notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe, Notification shade issues, Issues with third-party themes, adjustments for animations in launcher. The new MIUI 126.96.36.199 update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air) or Download and MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 4A and install it manually. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world.
Table of Contents
Download And Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM For Redmi 4A
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A from below. Find all other official Xiaomi MIUI 8.2 Supported devices here.
Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 8 update for most of their devices. The new MIUI update loaded with all new features of MIUI 8 which include screenshot scrolling, Auto Photo Adjustment when sharing, Quick Ball. You can download the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A from links below. You may manually check for latest updates by Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for the update then you can manually install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A.
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
- Get full control over automated tasks
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Optimization – Lock screen PIN layout (11-15)
- Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
- Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
- Fix – Notification shade issues(11-15)
- Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
- New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
- Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
- Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
- New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
- This Update is only for Redmi 4A Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.