Finally the wait is over!! Xiaomi Mi Max users can now enjoy stable Android Nougat based MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM. Yes, you heard me right! Now you can Download and install the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max based on Nougat. Earlier we shared the MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Mi Max which was based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. As we know Xiaomi was testing Android Nougat for Xiaomi devices. You can check this full link about Xiaomi Mi Max.
The new update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) for Xiaomi Mi Max. This update is an official firmware from Xiaomi Mi Max. So now you can Download And Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM For Mi Max from below step by step guide.
If you own a Xiaomi Mi Max smartphone, then you will recieve a pop up notification of the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Mi Max. Once you see the update, then click the download button to install and update on your phone.
In Case if you have not received the update, then do this following setup to see if your phone has received the official Nougat update :
Settings > About device > System update
If you have no update then follow this below guide to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 based Android 7.0 Nougat on Mi Max.
Download And Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM For Mi Max
The new Miui 220.127.116.11 update comes with a fix for blank bar appeared in the notification shade, fixed camera issue and also fixed the com.android.bluetooth stopped working after going back to First space from Second space and changing system language. The new MIUI 18.104.22.168 update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air) or Download and MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max and install it manually. Users will receive a Popup Notification once the Update is ready to download and install. But it may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world.
Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 8 update for most of their devices. The new MIUI update loaded with all new features of MIUI 8 which include screenshot scrolling, Auto Photo Adjustment when sharing, Quick Ball. You can download the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max from links below. You may manually check for latest updates by Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you can’t wait for the update then you can manually install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max.
[su_spoiler title=”MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
- Get full control over automated tasks
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fix – A blank bar appeared in the notification shade in some cases (05-22)
- New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Optimization – Lock screen PIN layout (11-15)
- Optimization – Changed icons for USB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
- Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
- Fix – Notification shade issues(11-15)
- Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
- New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
- Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
- Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
- New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
- Fix – Camera couldn’t be opened in some cases (05-22)
- Fix – com.android.bluetooth stopped working after going back to First space from Second space and changing system language (05-25)
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi Max.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download and Run Mi Flash Tool for flashing via Fastboot mode – Click here to Download
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.