Did you get bored with all custom ROM and Stock ROM built for BQ Mobile BQ S-5020 Strike ? If yes, then try MIUI 8 on BQ S-5020 Strike. Download the latest Stable ROM based MIUI 8 for BQ S-5020 Strike. If you are owner of BQ S-5020 Strike , Now you can enjoy MIUI 8 On BQ S-5020 Strike Smartphone. This is a MIUI 8 On BQ S-5020 Strike which is stable to use daily. You must have a custom recovery on your BQ S-5020 Strike. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
MiUi 8 is the latest version of Xiaomi released for their smartphone. This ROM is also supported on many other devices from the community called MiUi which is quite known for all. This guide is to Install MIUI 8 On BQ S-5020 Strike. This is not an official MIUI 8 On BQ S-5020 Strike from MiUi 8 community. Now you can download and Install MIUI 8 On BQ S-5020 Strike using Custom Recovery like TWRP/CWM.
Talking about the specifications, BQ Mobile BQS-5020 Strike features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 64GB via microSD card. The camera on the BQ Mobile BQS-5020 Strike comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 2,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
How To Install MIUI 8 On BQ S-5020 Strike
MiUi 8 features bring a whole new experience from Stock ROM. MiUI 8 comes with a handful of features which is implemented into ROM by request of Community. The latest features for MIUI 8 On BQ S-5020 Strike are Mi Cloud Photo Sync,Quick ball – a hovering button, Dual apps, New Calculator, Notes, Photo and Video Editing, Anti-Fraud SMS Security etc
[su_spoiler title=”Full Changelog” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]
- Three-fingered swipe for screenshots (08-09).
- The app order in quick sharing is dynamically sorted by usage frequency (09-13)
- New – Set your Lock screen wallpaper as the conversation background (09-13).
- Optimization – Opening contacts in Messaging (08-19).
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar:
- Optimization – Saved networks aren’t shown in the network list (08-05).
- Optimization – Tap the date in the status bar to open Calendar (09-07)
- Fix – Holding a notification didn’t give any results (08-19).
- Optimization – Swipe down for toggles, rearrange toggles (09-20)
- Fix – Notification shade issues in Second space (08-31).
- Fix – Status bar wasn’t working properly with third party themes in some cases (09-01)
- Optimization – LED notification light turned off by default in permissions (08-05)
- Fix – Issues with volume level notification in Second space when using earphones (09-05).
- Fix – Weather widget issues (09-20).
- Fix – Issues with icons after reflashing the device (08-08).
- Fix – FC issues in hidden notes (08-15)
- Optimization – Exit recents automatically to take a call (09-13)
- Fix – Device didn’t respond after updating and rebooting (09-06)
- Fix – FC issues when switching between themes (09-06)
- Optimization – Hold the empty spot on the Home screen to enter the editing mode (09-06)
- Fix – Messaging app icon wasn’t marked when messages were received in Second space (09-20)
- Fix – Time flashed in status bar when pressing Home button (09-27).
- Optimization – Changing wallpaper in editing mode (08-19).
- Fix – Time wasn’t shown in status bar in some cases (09-27).
- New – Slide down to exit fullscreen preview (08-30).
- Three-fingered swipe for screenshots (08-09).
- New – Turn off screenshot sound in screenshot settings (08-31).
- New – The app order in quick sharing is dynamically sorted by usage frequency (09-13).
- New – Introducing Privacy protection password (10-12)
- New – Added permissions for Lock screen and background notifications (08-19)
- New – Delete synced recordings from the device keeping them in the cloud (09-13)
Clock / Calculator:
- New – C button clears current calculation, AC clears all history (08-17)
- New – Automatic font size adjustments for the numbers you enter (08-17)
- Optimization – Colored backgrounds for Alarm (08-23)
- New – Long press the numbers to convert them to the Chinese financial characters (08-17)
- New – Swipe to the edge of the screen to hide Quick ball (09-08)
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on BQ S-5020 Strike Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Download the latest BQ USB Drivers
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Stock ROM on BQ S-5020 Strike [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]
- Download AOSPExtended for BQ Mobile BQ S-5020 Strike based on Android 9.0 Pie
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On BQ S-5020 Strike
- Download and Install crDroid OS on BQ Mobile BQ S-5020 Strike (Android 10 Q)
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for BQ Mobile BQ S-5020 Strike
Here is the full Guide on How to install MIUI 8 ROM on BQ S-5020 Strike :
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on BQ S-5020 Strike
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below MIUI 8 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 8 on BQ S-5020 Strike. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.