Did you get bored with all custom ROM and Stock ROM built for Highscreen Zera S? If yes, then try MIUI 8 on Highscreen Zera S. Download the latest Stable ROM based MIUI 8 for Highscreen Zera S. If you are owner of Highscreen Zera S, Now you can enjoy MIUI 8 On Highscreen Zera S Smartphone. This is a MIUI 8 On Highscreen Zera S which is stable to use daily. You must have a custom recovery on your Highscreen Zera S. This ROM is based on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
MiUi 8 is the latest version of Xiaomi released for their smartphone. This ROM is also supported on many other devices from the community called MiUi which is quite known for all. This guide is to Install MIUI 8 On Highscreen Zera S. This is not an official MIUI 8 On Highscreen Zera S from MiUi 8 community. Now you can download and Install MIUI 8 On Highscreen Zera S using Custom Recovery like TWRP/CWM.
How To Install MIUI 8 On Highscreen Zera S
MiUi 8 features bring a whole new experience from Stock ROM. MiUI 8 comes with a handful of features which is implemented into ROM by request of Community. The latest features for MIUI 8 On Highscreen Zera S are Mi Cloud Photo Sync,Quick ball – a hovering button, Dual apps, New Calculator, Notes, Photo and Video Editing, Anti-Fraud SMS Security etc
[su_spoiler title=”Full Changelog” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]MIUI 8 V22.214.171.124 Changelog
- Three-fingered swipe for screenshots (08-09).
- The app order in quick sharing is dynamically sorted by usage frequency (09-13)
- New – Set your Lock screen wallpaper as the conversation background (09-13).
- Optimization – Opening contacts in Messaging (08-19).
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar:
- Optimization – Saved networks aren’t shown in the network list (08-05).
- Optimization – Tap the date in the status bar to open Calendar (09-07)
- Fix – Holding a notification didn’t give any results (08-19).
- Optimization – Swipe down for toggles, rearrange toggles (09-20)
- Fix – Notification shade issues in Second space (08-31).
- Fix – Status bar wasn’t working properly with third party themes in some cases (09-01)
- Optimization – LED notification light turned off by default in permissions (08-05)
- Fix – Issues with volume level notification in Second space when using earphones (09-05).
- Fix – Weather widget issues (09-20).
- Fix – Issues with icons after reflashing the device (08-08).
- Fix – FC issues in hidden notes (08-15)
- Optimization – Exit recents automatically to take a call (09-13)
- Fix – Device didn’t respond after updating and rebooting (09-06)
- Fix – FC issues when switching between themes (09-06)
- Optimization – Hold the empty spot on the Home screen to enter the editing mode (09-06)
- Fix – Messaging app icon wasn’t marked when messages were received in Second space (09-20)
- Fix – Time flashed in status bar when pressing Home button (09-27).
- Optimization – Changing wallpaper in editing mode (08-19).
- Fix – Time wasn’t shown in status bar in some cases (09-27).
- New – Slide down to exit fullscreen preview (08-30).
- Three-fingered swipe for screenshots (08-09).
- New – Turn off screenshot sound in screenshot settings (08-31).
- New – The app order in quick sharing is dynamically sorted by usage frequency (09-13).
- New – Introducing Privacy protection password (10-12)
- New – Added permissions for Lock screen and background notifications (08-19)
- New – Delete synced recordings from the device keeping them in the cloud (09-13)
Clock / Calculator:
- New – C button clears current calculation, AC clears all history (08-17)
- New – Automatic font size adjustments for the numbers you enter (08-17)
- Optimization – Colored backgrounds for Alarm (08-23)
- New – Long press the numbers to convert them to the Chinese financial characters (08-17)
- New – Swipe to the edge of the screen to hide Quick ball (09-08)
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Highscreen Zera S Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Highscreen Zera S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download and Install Resurrection Remix For Highscreen Zera S (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Highscreen Zera S
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Highscreen Zera S
- List of Best Custom ROM for Highscreen Zera S [Updated]
Here is the full Guide on How to install MIUI 8 ROM on Highscreen Zera S:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Highscreen Zera S
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below MIUI 8 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
MIUI 8 ROM (v7.1.20)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 8 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.