Did you get bored with all custom ROM and Stock ROM built for Meizu M2 Note? If yes, then try MIUI 8 on Meizu M2 Note. Download the latest Stable ROM based MIUI 8 for Meizu M2 Note. If you are owner of Meizu M2 Note, Now you can enjoy MIUI 8 On Meizu M2 Note Smartphone. This is a MIUI 8 On Meizu M2 Note which is stable to use daily. You must have a custom recovery on your Meizu M2 Note. This ROM is based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS.
MiUi 8 is the latest version of Xiaomi released for their smartphone. This ROM is also supported on many other devices from the community called MiUi which is quite known for all. This guide is to Install MIUI 8 On Meizu M2 Note. This is not an official MIUI 8 On Meizu M2 Note from MiUi 8 community. Now you can download and Install MIUI 8 On Meizu M2 Note using Custom Recovery like TWRP/CWM.
MiUi 8 features bring a whole new experience from Stock ROM. MiUI 8 comes with a handful of features which is implemented into ROM by request of Community. The latest features for MIUI 8 On Meizu M2 Note are Mi Cloud Photo Sync,Quick ball – a hovering button, Dual apps, New Calculator, Notes, Photo and Video Editing, Anti-Fraud SMS Security, etc.
[su_spoiler title=”Full Changelog” style=”fancy” icon=”arrow”]MIUI 8 V18.104.22.168 Changelog
· New – Three-fingered swipe for screenshots (08-09).
· New – The app order in quick sharing is dynamically sorted by usage frequency (09-13)
· New – Set your Lock screen wallpaper as the conversation background (09-13).
· Optimization – Opening contacts in Messaging (08-19).
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
· Optimization – Saved networks aren’t shown in the network list (08-05).
· Optimization – LED notification light turned off by default in permissions (08-05)
· Optimization – Tap the date in the status bar to open Calendar (09-07)
· Optimization – Swipe down for toggles, rearrange toggles (09-20)
· Fix – Holding a notification didn’t give any results (08-19).
· Fix – Notification shade issues in Second space (08-31).
· Fix – Status bar wasn’t working properly with third party themes in some cases (09-01)
· Fix – Issues with volume level notification in Second space when using earphones (09-05).
· Fix – Weather widget issues (09-20).
· Optimization – Changing wallpaper in editing mode (08-19).
· Optimization – Hold the empty spot on the Home screen to enter the editing mode (09-06)
· Optimization – Exit recents automatically to take a call (09-13)
· Fix – Issues with icons after reflashing the device (08-08).
· Fix – FC issues in hidden notes (08-15)
· Fix – Device didn’t respond after updating and rebooting (09-06)
· Fix – FC issues when switching between themes (09-06)
· Fix – Messaging app icon wasn’t marked when messages were received in Second space (09-20)
· Fix – Time flashed in status bar when pressing Home button (09-27).
· Fix – Time wasn’t shown in status bar in some cases (09-27).
· New – Three-fingered swipe for screenshots (08-09).
· New – Slide down to exit fullscreen preview (08-30).
· New – Turn off screenshot sound in screenshot settings (08-31).
· New – The app order in quick sharing is dynamically sorted by usage frequency (09-13).
· New – Introducing Privacy protection password (10-12)
· New – Added permissions for Lock screen and background notifications (08-19)
· New – Delete synced recordings from the device keeping them in the cloud (09-13)
Clock / Calculator
· New – C button clears current calculation, AC clears all history (08-17)
· New – Automatic font size adjustments for the numbers you enter (08-17)
· New – Long press the numbers to convert them to the Chinese financial characters (08-17)
· Optimization – Colored backgrounds for Alarm (08-23)
· New – Swipe to the edge of the screen to hide Quick ball (09-08)
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Meizu M2 Note
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Meizu M2 Note
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Meizu M2 Note
- Some tricks and tips for Meizu M2 Note
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL MIUI 8 On Meizu M2 Note
- This will work on Meizu M2 Note Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For Meizu M2 Note (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Meizu M2 Note (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Meizu M2 Note
- Download And Install Flyme OS 6 On Meizu M2 Note (Nougat Firmware)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Meizu M2 Note
Here is the full Guide on How to install MIUI 8 ROM on Meizu M2 Note:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu M2 Note
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below MIUI 8 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download MIUI 8 ROM (v22.214.171.124)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 8 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit Goes To: Romul