Did you get bored with all custom ROM and Stock ROM built for ZTE Blade A5 Pro? If yes, then try MIUI 8 on ZTE Blade A5 Pro. Download the latest Stable ROM based MIUI 8 for ZTE Blade A5 Pro. If you are owner of ZTE Blade A5 Pro, Now you can enjoy MIUI 8 On ZTE Blade A5 Pro Smartphone. This is a MIUI 8 On ZTE Blade A5 Pro which is stable to use daily. You must have a custom recovery on your ZTE Blade A5 Pro. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
MiUi 8 is the latest version of Xiaomi released for their smartphone. This ROM is also supported on many other devices from the community called MiUi which is quite known for all. This guide is to Install MIUI 8 On ZTE Blade A5 Pro. This is not an official MIUI 8 On ZTE Blade A5 Pro from MiUi 8 community. Now you can download and Install MIUI 8 On ZTE Blade A5 Pro using Custom Recovery like TWRP/CWM.
- 1 How To Install MIUI 8 On ZTE Blade A5 Pro
- 1.0.1 CHECK POPULAR POST
- 1.0.2 PRE-REQUISITE
- 1.0.3 Here is the full Guide on How to install MIUI 8 ROM on ZTE Blade A5 Pro:
- 1.1 DOWNLOAD FILES
How To Install MIUI 8 On ZTE Blade A5 Pro
MiUi 8 features bring a whole new experience from Stock ROM. MiUI 8 comes with a handful of features which is implemented into ROM by request of Community. The latest features for MIUI 8 On ZTE Blade A5 Pro are Mi Cloud Photo Sync,Quick ball – a hovering button, Dual apps, New Calculator, Notes, Photo and Video Editing, Anti-Fraud SMS Security etc
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on ZTE Blade A5 Pro Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Install the Latest ZTE USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the full Guide on How to install MIUI 8 ROM on ZTE Blade A5 Pro:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Blade A5 Pro
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below MIUI 8 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the MIUI 8 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.