The MIUI 9.2.2 Global Stable ROM NCKMIEK is now making its way into the latest Redmi 5A. The latest update is available for Redmi 5A with software build NCKMIEK. It brings smart Apps, Cleaner, home screen and notification screen optimizations. Earlier we shared how you can install MIUI 9.2.4 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro and MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Lite.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A is a dual SIM smartphone released in October 2017. The phone comes with a 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. It runs on 4 GB of RAM and Android 7.1.2 Nougat out-of-the-box. The phone packs 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB. This smartphone brings a 13-megapixel rear primary camera and a 5-megapixel front face camera.
MIUI 9.2.2 Global Stable ROM NCKMIEK for Redmi 5A is rolling out over-the-air(OTA). Users from all regions will get the update soon. We have also provided the download links below for to download MIUI 9.2.2 Global stable ROM NCKMIEK for Redmi 5A. Also, the tutorial on flashing the ROM is included below. You can install this ROM manually following that tutorial.
Download MIUI 9.2.2 Global Stable ROM NCKMIEK for Redmi 5A
Here are the links to the fastboot and recovery files for Redmi 5A MIUI 9.2.2 Global Stable ROM
- Redmi 5A | Fastboot | Recovery
How to Install MIUI 9.2.2 Global Stable ROM NCKMIEK on Redmi 5A
Before performing the installation,
- Take a full backup of your device data before updating.
- The following ROMs are for Xiaomi Redmi 5A exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Ensure your device has a full battery charge.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any possible issue that may occur with your phone while installing the ROM.
Installing the ROM Using Updater App
Step-1 Download the latest MIUI Global Stable ROM file for your required device.
Step-2 Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable, and
Step-3 copy the ROM file downloaded above into the folder ‘latest_rom’ in the internal/external storage of your device.
Step-4 Launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device
Step-5 Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘latest_rom’ folder.
You can see the image below for reference.
Step-6 Lastly, the device will reboot after the installation finishes.
Now, here is another process to flash the ROM on Xiaomi devices.
Using Mi Flash Tool To Install The Latest MIUI 9.2.2 Global Stable ROM NCKMIEK
- First Download Latest MIUI flash Tool.
- Switch off your device.
- Long press the Volume key and the Power button at a time to enter the phone into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Extract the files on the downloaded ROM file.
- Open the folder where the extracted files of the ROM zip file and copy its path on the computer.
- Now Open Mi flash Tool.
- Paste into the address bar the extracted ROM folder path copied in the previous step.
- Click on the Refresh button so that Mi Flash should automatically recognize the device.
- Now, click the Flash button to flash the ROM file
- Wait till the process finishes
- Lastly, your device should now reboot automatically to the latest version of ROM.
See the picture below to refer how Mi Flash Tool works.
So, that’s about it. Flash the latest MIUI 9.2.2 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi 5A and enjoy. Connect with us through the comment section if you’ve any queries.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest updates and downloads regarding MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM.