The MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM is now making its way onto various Xiaomi devices. As a part of which MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM is also available for Redmi 5 Plus with build NEGMIEK. It brings data migration, simplified UI, new vault App features. Also, You can now install MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note(Prime).
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is a dual SIM smartphone released in December 2017. The phone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It is powered by 2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It runs on 3 GB of RAM. The phone packs 32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB. This smartphone brings a 12-megapixel rear primary camera and a 5-megapixel front face camera.
MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 5 Plus is seeding out over-the-air(OTA). Users from all regions will get the update soon. You can find the download links below to download MIUI 9.2.6 Global stable ROM for Redmi 5 Plus. Also, the tutorial on flashing the ROM is included below. Install this ROM manually by following the tutorial mentioned below.
Download MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 5 Plus
Here are the links to the fastboot and recovery files for Redmi 5 Plus MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM.
How to Install MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 5 Plus
Before performing the installation,
- Take a full backup of your device data before updating.
- The following ROM is for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Ensure your device has full battery charge.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any possible issue that may occur with your phone while installing the ROM.
Installing the ROM Using Updater App
Step-1 Download the latest MIUI Global Stable ROM file for your required device.
Step-2 Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable, and
Step-3 copy the ROM file downloaded above into the folder ‘latest_rom’ in the internal/external storage of your device.
Step-4 Launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device
Step-5 Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘latest_rom’ folder.
You can see the image below for reference.
Step-6 Lastly, the device will reboot after the installation finishes.
Now, here is another process to flash the ROM on Xiaomi devices.
Using Mi Flash Tool To Install The Latest MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM
- First Download Latest MIUI flash Tool.
- Switch off your device.
- Long press the Volume key and the Power button at a time to enter the phone into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Extract the files on the downloaded ROM file.
- Open the folder where the extracted files of the ROM zip file and copy its path on the computer.
- Now Open Mi flash Tool.
- Paste into the address bar the extracted ROM folder path copied in the previous step.
- Click on the Refresh button so that Mi Flash should automatically recognize the device.
- Now, click the Flash button to flash the ROM file
- Wait till the process finishes
- Lastly, your device should now reboot automatically to the latest version of ROM.
See the picture below to refer how Mi Flash Tool works.
So, that’s all. Flash the latest MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi 5 Plus and enjoy. Connect with us through the comment section if you’ve any queries.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest updates and downloads regarding MIUI 9.2.6 Global Stable ROM.