Latest beta ROM from Xiaomi is currently rolling live. MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10 is now available for over 20 Xiaomi smartphones. The changelog brings nothing spectacular. It fixes the bug, which is the Settings getting force closed on clicking Print services. Even the previous Global Beta 8.4.26 ROM was a bug fix update.
Below we have put the list of devices getting the MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10. You can also find the fastboot and recovery files for certain Xiaomi devices getting this Beta update. MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10 is currently seeding via the OTA(over-the-air) update. This is only for the users who are registered in the beta channel will receive it in batches. If you are not fond of waiting for OTA, you can manually flash the latest Beta ROM by using the updater App. Also, users can use the fastboot method as well. You can refer to the complete guide that you can use to flash the latest beta ROM on your respective devices
List of Xiaomi devices getting the MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10
Here are the Xiaomi smartphones that will receive the latest beta ROM MIUI v8.5.10.
- Mi MiX 2
- Redmi Note 4 MTK
- Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X
- Mi 6
- Mi Note 2
- Mi 5/Mi 5s/Mi 5s Plus
- Mi Max/Mi Max Prime
- Mi Max 2
- Mi 3
- Mi 4
- Redmi 3/Redmi 3S
- Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
- Redmi Note 3 Special Edition
- Redmi Note 2
- Redmi 4/4X/Redmi 4A
- Redmi Note 5A/Y1 Lite
- Redmi Note 5A Prime/Y1
- Redmi 5
- Redmi Note 5 India
- Redmi 5 Plus
Download MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10
Here is the official link to the servers from where you can get the latest MIUI 9 Beta ROM for these following devices. This includes fastboot and recovery files.
- Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi 4X | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi 4A | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi 5 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi Note 2 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi Mix | Fastboot | Recovery
How To Manually Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10
Before moving on to the flashing, you have to follow a few points
- The following ROMs and recovery files are for mentioned Xiaomi devices exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Take a complete backup of your device data before updating.
- Ensure phone has full battery charge to avoid power related interruption during the update process.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any possible damage to your phone while installing the ROM.
Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.10 [Via Updater App]
Step-1 Get the recovery ROM from the download section for the Xiaomi device you use.
Step-2 Connect your phone to PC and move the downloaded file to the update_rom folder in your internal Storage of the device.
Step-3 Now go to the phone and Launch ‘Updater‘ app.
Step-4 Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, > tap the ‘choose update package‘.
Step-5 Tap on OK to start the ROM installation and update process.
Step-6 The device will reboot after the process of installation is complete.
In an alternative way, you can also flash the MIUI ROM by sthe fastboot method. Below you can find the complete tutorial on how to do this.
So, that’s it guys. You may ait for the OTA to roll on to your devices. If you don’t like waiting then grab the firmware from the download section and flash it manually to enjoy the latest MIUI 9 Beta ROM.