The MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM is now rolling into the Redmi Y1/Lite. The latest update is available for Redmi Y1/Lite with build NDKMIEK. It brings fixes for contacts, message, System bugs. It is followed by optimizations for Homescreen, lock screen, notification bar and themes. Recently, we shared how you can install MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is a dual SIM smartphone released in November 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1080 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor. It runs on 3 GB of RAM with Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. The phone packs 32 GB of expandable internal storage. This smartphone brings a 13-megapixel rear primary camera and a 16-megapixel front face camera.
MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable NDKMIEK ROM for Redmi Y1/Lite is seeding out over-the-air(OTA). Users from all regions will get the update soon. We have also provided the download links below for to download MIUI 9.2.3 Global stable NDKMIEK ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6. Also, the tutorial on flashing the ROM is present below. You can install this ROM manually following that tutorial.
Download MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable NDKMIEK ROM for Redmi Y1/Lite
Here are the links to the full stable ROM zip files for Redmi Y1/Lite MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM
- Redmi Y1 Lite NDKMIEK MIUI 9.2.3 ROM | Download Full Stable ROM
How to Install MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable NDKMIEK ROM on Redmi Y1 Lite
Before performing the installation,
- Take a full backup of your device data before updating.
- The following ROMs are for Redmi Y1/Lite exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Ensure your device has a full battery charge.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any possible issue that may occur with your phone while installing the ROM.
Installing the ROM Using Updater App
Step-1 Download the latest MIUI Global Stable ROM file for your required device.
Step-2 Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable, and
Step-3 copy the ROM file downloaded above into the folder ‘latest_rom’ in the internal/external storage of your device.
Step-4 Launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device
Step-5 Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘latest_rom’ folder.
You can see the image below for reference.
Step-6 Lastly, the device will reboot after the installation finishes.
Now, here is another process to flash the ROM on Xiaomi devices.
Using Mi Flash Tool To Install The Latest MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable NDKMIEK ROM
- First Download Latest MIUI flash Tool.
- Switch off your device.
- Long press the Volume key and the Power button at a time to enter the phone into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Extract the files on the downloaded ROM file.
- Open the folder where the extracted files of the ROM zip file and copy its path on the computer.
- Now Open Mi flash Tool.
- Paste into the address bar the extracted ROM folder path copied in the previous step.
- Click on the Refresh button so that Mi Flash should automatically recognize the device.
- Now, click the Flash button to flash the ROM file
- Wait till the process finishes
- Lastly, your device should now reboot automatically to the latest version of ROM.
See the picture below to refer how Mi Flash Tool works.
So, that’s all. Flash the latest MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable NDKMIEK ROM on your Redmi Y1/Lite and enjoy. Let us know through the comment section if you’ve any queries.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest updates and downloads regarding MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM.