Post Last updated on 25th September, 2017: Updated new download link with some Bug Fix. Now Download the latest MIUI 9 Update for Meizu M2 Note which has fixed bugs and improved performance and stability. Enjoy
Earlier we had shared few supported MIUI 9 devices officially by Xiaomi. Xiaomi has already started beta update for few of their devices. Now you can download the MIUI 9 ROM for Meizu M2 Note based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop. This ROM is a port from Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 device. You can now enjoy the MIUI 9 Update for Meizu M2 Note.
A few days back Xiaomi released MIUI 9 officially to the public. At the launch, they showcased their latest smartphone Xiaomi Mi 5X running MIUI 9 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. The company already rolled out MIUI 9 for Xiaomi Mi 6, Redmi Note 4 and Redmi Note 4X. The company started rolling MIUI 9 developer ROM for few of its supported Xiaomi Smartphone. This includes the Mi Mix, Mi Note 2, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi 5c, Mi Max 2, Mi 6, Mi 4s, Mi 4c, Mi Note Pro and the Redmi 4X.
To Flash this MIUI 9 Update for Meizu M2 Note, you should Unlock Bootloader and also have a TWRP Recovery on Meizu M2 Note.
Download and Install MIUI 9 Update for Meizu M2 Note
Follow the guide below to flash the latest MIUI 9 7.9.21 on Meizu M2 Note. Flash the MIUI 9 7.9.21 ROM on Meizu M2 Note by downloading from below link. This version is a Chinese developer ROM, but you can always convert the MIUI 9 ROM by following our guide on How to Convert MIUI 9 Chinese ROM to MIUI 9 Global ROM.
MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.9.21 Full Changelog
MIUI 9 Lightning fast
- New – Deep-level system optimizations (08-07)
- New – New icons (08-07)
- New – New animations for launching and exiting apps (08-07)
- New – Simpler Home screen editing (08-07)
- New – Introducing Split screen (08-07)
- New – Improved Silent mode triggered by the volume button (08-07)
- New – Improved readability for the start page of Messaging (08-07)
- Optimization – Devices with rare Bluetooth profiles are hidden in the device list (07-25)
- New – Search for apps in the Dual app’s settings (08-03)
How to Install Google Play Store on MIUI 9 Meizu M2 Note?
The fact is MIUI 9 Chinese ROM don’t have Google Play store on it. MIUI 9 is a powerful platform which if combined with the Play Store can add a lot to your smartphone. The guide we have mentioned in this post doesn’t need you to install TWRP or root your device. Basically, all you need to do is to run the MI app Store on your device from where Play Store can easily be installed.
A lot of people don’t know what exactly Play Store can bring on MIUI 9 Chinese ROM. Well, if you are a fan of popular apps such as Chrome, YouTube or other similar apps, you must go for it. The guide we mentioned in this post works well on the devices which are having MIUI 9 or MIUI 8.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- How To Install MIUI 8 On Meizu M2 Note
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For Meizu M2 Note (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Meizu M2 Note (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download And Install FlymeOS 6 On Meizu M2 Note Nougat Firmware
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Meizu M2 Note
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Meizu M2 Note
Here is the Full Guide to Install MIUI 9 Update for Meizu M2 Note:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Meizu M2 Note
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below MIUI 9 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
MIUI 9 ROM for Meizu M2 Note – Download