Good news for Doogee X5 Max Pro users. Today you can upgrade to Mokee OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat before the Doogee officially release Stock Nougat for Doogee X5 Max Pro. To Install Mokee OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Doogee X5 Max Pro.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat called Mokee OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Mokee OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro. This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Mokee OS.
Table of Contents
How to Install Custom ROM Mokee OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro
This ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with many Custom features from Mokee OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro. Install the Unofficial Build of Mokee OS on Doogee X5 Max Pro based Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Mokee OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro. If you want to try Mokee OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Unofficial Mokee OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro.
With the new Mokee OS, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Mokee OS for Doogee X5 Max Pro. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Mokee OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro .
About Mokee OS :
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Cyanogenmod. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time. A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion… Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
What is in Android 7.1.1 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Some tricks and tips for Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How to install MIUI on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- This will work on Doogee X5 Max Pro Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Doogee X5 Max Pro (AospExtended)
- How to Install Official Stock ROM For Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS For Doogee X5 Max Pro (Android 7.1.2)
- How To Install Unofficial CM13 For Doogee X5 Max Pro
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Doogee X5 Max Pro
Here is the full Guide on How to install Mokee OS ROM on Doogee X5 Max Pro:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Doogee X5 Max Pro
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below Mokee OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Download Mokee OS ROM (x32)
Download Mokee OS ROM (x64)
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install Mokee OS on Doogee X5 Max Pro.