Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 (a5lte) was launched in October 2014 which came out of the box with Android 4.4.4 KitKat and later upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat. Finally, Mokee started rolling the latest version of Mokee OS based on Android 10 for Galaxy A5 2015. Yes! The Mokee OS on Galaxy A5 2015 is now officially available to download from the official Mokee website. Download and install Mokee OS on Galaxy A5 2015.
If you would like to try Mokee OS on the Galaxy A5 2015 device, then you need to unlock Bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. You should have the latest TWRP Recovery to install this custom ROM. We have already shared both unlocking and TWRP installation guide for Galaxy A5 2015. So before we dive into the installation process, let’s know about the Mokee OS and its feature.
What is Mokee ROM?
Mokee OS is an open source Custom ROM based on AOSP. It was first started by a small group of Chinese developers during the Jellybean rollout, Mokee ROM was China’s first steps into the open source world of Android. The OS brings few customizations which obviously give breath to those who still on Stock ROM. According to Mokee OS, the source code is been frequently updated to keep up with the latest development. The project was started on 12th of December 2012, and from then, the ROM was committed to making better and better.
Whether you are installing Custom ROM for the first time or you already installed any custom ROM on your phone. Then give a try on the latest Custom ROM called MokeeOS. The ROM brings many cool features and aims to deliver the best performance and stability. Yes! the developer behind the MokeeOS focuses on Performance and Battery! So that one can get most out of your device.
What’s on Android 10 (Q)?
Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already going live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
How to Install Mokee OS on Galaxy A5 2015
Make sure, you follow all the pre-requisites and download the required files to install Mokee OS on your Galaxy A5 2015.
- This ROM is Supported by Galaxy A5 2015
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
Step to Install on Galaxy A5 2015:
- First of all, to install any custom ROM, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy A5 2015.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy A5 2015.
- Download the required ROM file and move it to your internal storage using USB Cable.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
- Now follow the guide to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- How to root your Galaxy A5 2015 using SuperSU or Magisk.
- How to Install AOSP Android 10 Q update for Galaxy A5 2015
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install Android 9.0 Pie update for Samsung Galaxy A5 2015
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A5 (2015)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Mokee OS on Galaxy A5 2015. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.