Good news for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 (j5xnlte) users. Today you can upgrade to Mokee OS For Galaxy J5 2016. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the company officially release Stock Nougat for Galaxy J5 2016. To Install Mokee OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J5 2016.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called Mokee OS For Galaxy J5 2016. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Mokee OS For Galaxy J5 2016. This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Mokee OS.
How to Install Custom ROM Mokee OS For Galaxy J5 2016 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
This ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Mokee OS For Galaxy J5 2016. Install the official Build of Mokee OS on Galaxy J5 2016 based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of official Mokee OS For Galaxy J5 2016. If you want to try Mokee OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install official Mokee OS For Galaxy J5 2016.
With the new Mokee OS, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Mokee OS for Galaxy J5 2016. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Mokee OS For Galaxy J5 2016 .
About Mokee OS :
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Cyanogenmod. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time. A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion… Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Galaxy J5 2016 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Install the Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Root and Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 (3G & 4G) [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 (Android 9.0 Pie)
Here is the full Guide on How to install Mokee OS ROM on Galaxy J5 2016:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy J5 2016
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Mokee OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install Mokee on Galaxy J5 2016.