Motorola Moto E 2020 (ginna) was launched in June 2020. The phone came out of the box with Android 10 Q. Finally, Mokee started rolling the latest version of Mokee OS based on Android 11 for Moto E 2020. Yes! The Mokee OS on Moto E 2020 is now officially available to download from the official Mokee website. Download and install Mokee OS on Moto E 2020 based on Android 11 R.
If you would like to try Mokee OS on the Moto E 2020 device, then you need to unlock Bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. You should have the latest TWRP Recovery to install this custom ROM. We have already shared both unlocking and TWRP installation guide for Moto E 2020. So before we dive into the installation process, let’s know about the Mokee OS and its feature.
Table of Contents
What is Mokee ROM?
Mokee OS is an open source Custom ROM based on AOSP. It was first started by a small group of Chinese developers during the Jellybean rollout, Mokee ROM was China’s first steps into the open source world of Android. The OS brings few customizations which obviously give breath to those who still on Stock ROM. According to Mokee OS, the source code is been frequently updated to keep up with the latest development. The project was started on 12th of December 2012, and from then, the ROM was committed to making better and better.
Whether you are installing Custom ROM for the first time or you already installed any custom ROM on your phone. Then give a try on the latest Custom ROM called MokeeOS. The ROM brings many cool features and aims to deliver the best performance and stability. Yes! the developer behind the MokeeOS focuses on Performance and Battery! So that one can get most out of your device.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
How to Install Mokee OS on Moto E 2020
Make sure, you follow all the pre-requisites and download the required files to install Mokee OS on your Moto E 2020.
- This ROM is Supported by Moto E 2020
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Motorola USB Drivers
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
Step to Install on Moto E 2020:
- First of all, to install any custom ROM, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto E 2020.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Moto E 2020.
- Download the required ROM file and move it to your internal storage using USB Cable.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
- Now follow the guide to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- How to root your Moto E 2020 using SuperSU or Magisk.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Motorola Moto E 2020 (Android 11)
- Common Problems in Motorola Moto E 2020 and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How to Install Stock ROM on Moto E 2020 (Firmware Guide)
- How to Install Official TWRP Recovery on Motorola Moto E 2020 and Root it
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Mokee OS on Moto E 2020. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.