Good news for MTC Smart Surf 2 4G users. Today you can upgrade to Mokee OS For MTC Smart Surf 2 4G. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat before the company officially release Stock Nougat for MTC Smart Surf 2 4G. To Install Mokee OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on MTC Smart Surf 2 4G.
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat called Mokee OS For MTC Smart Surf 2 4G. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Mokee OS For MTC Smart Surf 2 4G. This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Mokee OS.
How to Install Custom ROM Mokee OS For MTC Smart Surf 2 4G (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
This ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with many Custom features from Mokee OS For MTC Smart Surf 2 4G. Install the official Build of Mokee OS on MTC Smart Surf 2 4G based Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of official Mokee OS For MTC Smart Surf 2 4G. If you want to try Mokee OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install official Mokee OS For MTC Smart Surf 2 4G.
With the new Mokee OS, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Mokee OS for MTC Smart Surf 2 4G. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Mokee OS For MTC Smart Surf 2 4G .
About Mokee OS :
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Cyanogenmod. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time. A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion… Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
What is in Android 7.1.1 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on MTC Smart Surf 2 4G Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- Install the Latest MTC USB Drivers.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On MTC Smart Surf 2 4G
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For MTC Smart Surf 2 4G (Android Nougat)
- Install Official Stock ROM On MTC Smart Surf 2 4G
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on MTC Smart Surf 2 4G and Root your Phone
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On MTC Smart Surf 2 4G (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Here is the full Guide on How to install Mokee OS ROM on MTC Smart Surf 2 4G:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on MTC Smart Surf 2 4G
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Mokee OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Mokee OS ROM (Link Broken)
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install Mokee OS on MTC Smart Surf 2 4G.