ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini (nx569j) launched in April 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Finally, Mokee OS has started rolling for ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini based on Android 9.0 Pie. Yes! The Mokee OS on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini is now officially available to download from the official Mokee website. Download and install Mokee OS on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini.
If you would like to try Mokee OS on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini device, then you need to unlock Bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. You should have the latest TWRP Recovery running to flash the Oreo-based Custom ROM. We have already shared both unlocking and TWRP installation guide for ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini. So before we dive into the installation process, let’s know about the Mokee OS and its feature.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE nubia Z17 mini features a 5.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 – Standard edition/Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 – High edition processor coupled with 4 GB RAM – Standard edition/ 6 GB RAM – High edition. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the ZTE nubia Z17 mini comes with a dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 2950 mAh battery. ZTE nubia Z17 mini also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is Mokee ROM?
Mokee OS is an open source Custom ROM based on AOSP. It was first started by a small group of Chinese developers during the Jellybean rollout, Mokee ROM was China’s first steps into the open source world of Android. The OS brings few customizations which obviously give breath to those who still on Stock ROM. According to Mokee OS, the source code is been frequently updated to keep up with the latest development. The project was started on 12th of December 2012, and from then, the ROM was committed to making better and better.
Whether you are installing Custom ROM for the first time or you already installed any custom ROM on your phone. Then give a try on the latest Custom ROM called MokeeOS. The ROM brings many cool features and aims to deliver the best performance and stability. Yes! the developer behind the MokeeOS focuses on Performance and Battery! So that one can get most out of your device.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
How to Install Mokee OS on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini
Make sure, you follow all the pre-requisites and download the required files to install Mokee OS on your ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini.
- This ROM is Supported by ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download ZTE USB Drivers
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
Step to Install on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini:
- First of all, to install any custom ROM, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the required ROM file and move it to your internal storage using USB Cable.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
- Now follow the guide to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- How to root your ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini using SuperSU or Magisk.
- Download and Install Android 9.0 Pie update for ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini (Android 9.0 Pie)
- How To Install TWRP Recovery For Nubia Z17 Mini (Root and Gapps Guide)
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Mokee OS on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.