Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (raphael) was launched in August 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Finally, Mokee started rolling the latest version of Mokee OS based on Android 10 for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Yes! The Mokee OS on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (raphael) is now officially available to download from the official Mokee website. Download and install Mokee OS on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
If you would like to try Mokee OS on the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro device, then you need to unlock Bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. You should have the latest TWRP Recovery to install this custom ROM. We have already shared both unlocking and TWRP installation guide for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. So before we dive into the installation process, let’s know about the Mokee OS and its feature.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI V10.2 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 48MP + 8MP + 13MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with Motorized pop-up 20 MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
Table of Contents
What is Mokee ROM?
Mokee OS is an open source Custom ROM based on AOSP. It was first started by a small group of Chinese developers during the Jellybean rollout, Mokee ROM was China’s first steps into the open source world of Android. The OS brings few customizations which obviously give breath to those who still on Stock ROM. According to Mokee OS, the source code is been frequently updated to keep up with the latest development. The project was started on 12th of December 2012, and from then, the ROM was committed to making better and better.
Whether you are installing Custom ROM for the first time or you already installed any custom ROM on your phone. Then give a try on the latest Custom ROM called MokeeOS. The ROM brings many cool features and aims to deliver the best performance and stability. Yes! the developer behind the MokeeOS focuses on Performance and Battery! So that one can get most out of your device.
What’s on Android 10 (Q)?
Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already going live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
How to Install Mokee OS on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
Make sure, you follow all the pre-requisites and download the required files to install Mokee OS on your Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
- This ROM is Supported by Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
Step to Install on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro:
- First of all, to install any custom ROM, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
- Download the required ROM file and move it to your internal storage using USB Cable.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
- Now follow the guide to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- How to root your Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro using SuperSU or Magisk.
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro [Updated]
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro based on Android 10 Q
- Download and Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie update for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Mokee OS on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.