OnePlus 7T Pro (hotdog) launched on October 2019. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Finally, Mokee started rolling the latest version of Mokee OS based on Android 10 for OnePlus 7T Pro. Yes! The Mokee OS on OnePlus 7T Pro (hotdog) is now officially available to download from the official Mokee website. Download and install Mokee OS on OnePlus 7T Pro.
If you would like to try Mokee OS on the OnePlus 7T Pro device, then you need to unlock Bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. You should have the latest TWRP Recovery to install this custom ROM. We have already shared both unlocking and TWRP installation guide for OnePlus 7T Pro. So before we dive into the installation process, let’s know about the Mokee OS and its feature.
What is Mokee ROM?
Mokee OS is an open source Custom ROM based on AOSP. It was first started by a small group of Chinese developers during the Jellybean rollout, Mokee ROM was China’s first steps into the open source world of Android. The OS brings few customizations which obviously give breath to those who still on Stock ROM. According to Mokee OS, the source code is been frequently updated to keep up with the latest development. The project was started on 12th of December 2012, and from then, the ROM was committed to making better and better.
Whether you are installing Custom ROM for the first time or you already installed any custom ROM on your phone. Then give a try on the latest Custom ROM called MokeeOS. The ROM brings many cool features and aims to deliver the best performance and stability. Yes! the developer behind the MokeeOS focuses on Performance and Battery! So that one can get most out of your device.
What’s on Android 10 (Q)?
Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already going live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
How to Install Mokee OS on OnePlus 7T Pro
Make sure, you follow all the pre-requisites and download the required files to install Mokee OS on your OnePlus 7T Pro.
- This ROM is Supported by OnePlus 7T Pro
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download OnePlus USB Drivers
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
Step to Install on OnePlus 7T Pro:
- First of all, to install any custom ROM, you need to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 7T Pro.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 7T Pro.
- Download the required ROM file and move it to your internal storage using USB Cable.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
- Now follow the guide to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- How to root your OnePlus 7T Pro using SuperSU or Magisk.
- How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root OnePlus 7T Pro
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on OnePlus 7T Pro (Android 11)
- OnePlus 7T Pro Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- Common Problems in OnePlus 7T Pro and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for OnePlus 7T Pro
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Mokee OS on OnePlus 7T Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.