Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes with 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 display. It is powered by octa
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Mokee OS called Install Mokee OS For Xiaomi Mi Note 3. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Mokee OS For Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (jason). This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Mokee OS.
Install Official Mokee OS For Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
This ROM is an Official built by Mokee Team from Google and Lineage Source Code. The ROM is based on Mokee OS with many Custom features from Install Mokee OS For Xiaomi Mi Note 3. Install the Official Build of Mokee OS on Xiaomi Mi Note 3 based Mokee OS.
Remember this is a stable build of Official Mokee OS For Xiaomi Mi Note 3. If you want to try Mokee OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Install Mokee OS For Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
With the new Mokee OS, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Mokee OS as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Mokee OS Mokee OS 71.2 for Xiaomi Mi Note 3. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official Install Mokee OS For Xiaomi Mi Note 3 .
About Mokee OS :
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Cyanogenmod. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time. A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion… Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (jason) Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- List of Best Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi Note 3 [Updated]
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM/Bootloop]
- Common Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Problems and Fixes: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Charging, Battery and more
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi Note 3
Here is the full Guide on How to install Mokee OS ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 3:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Mokee OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery , Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install Mokee OS on Xiaomi Mi Note 3.