ZTE Nubia Red Magic (nx609j) launched in April 2018 which came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Finally, Mokee started rolling the latest version of Mokee OS based on Android 10 for ZTE Nubia Red Magic. Yes! The Mokee OS on Nubia Red Magic is now officially available to download from the official Mokee website. Download and install Mokee OS on Nubia Red Magic.
If you would like to try Mokee OS on the Nubia Red Magic device, then you need to unlock Bootloader and should have the latest TWRP Recovery on your device. You should have the latest TWRP Recovery to install this custom ROM. We have already shared both unlocking and TWRP installation guide for Nubia Red Magic. So before we dive into the installation process, let’s know about the Mokee OS and its feature.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE Nubia Red Magic features a 5.5-inch IPS LCD touchscreen with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with 401 dpi. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 653 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone also comes with 64GB internal memory and also supports expandable storage of 256GB. The camera on the Nubia Red Magic comes with a Dual 13 MP (f/2.2) and on the front, the device has a 16 MP camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0). It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Table of Contents
What is Mokee ROM?
Mokee OS is an open source Custom ROM based on AOSP. It was first started by a small group of Chinese developers during the Jellybean rollout, Mokee ROM was China’s first steps into the open source world of Android. The OS brings few customizations which obviously give breath to those who still on Stock ROM. According to Mokee OS, the source code is been frequently updated to keep up with the latest development. The project was started on 12th of December 2012, and from then, the ROM was committed to making better and better.
Whether you are installing Custom ROM for the first time or you already installed any custom ROM on your phone. Then give a try on the latest Custom ROM called MokeeOS. The ROM brings many cool features and aims to deliver the best performance and stability. Yes! the developer behind the MokeeOS focuses on Performance and Battery! So that one can get most out of your device.
What’s on Android 10 (Q)?
Google has officially unveiled the latest version of Android OS called Android 10. The update is already going live for Pixel series devices. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
How to Install Mokee OS on Nubia Red Magic
Make sure, you follow all the pre-requisites and download the required files to install Mokee OS on your Nubia Red Magic.
- This ROM is Supported by Nubia Red Magic
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download ZTE USB Drivers
- Take Full Backup before flashing this on your phone: (You can try any backup method given below)
Step to Install on Nubia Red Magic:
- First of all, to install any custom ROM, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Nubia Red Magic.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Nubia Red Magic.
- Download the required ROM file and move it to your internal storage using USB Cable.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Before installing Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery (DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE)
- Now follow the guide to flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- How to root your Nubia Red Magic using SuperSU or Magisk.
- How to install AOSP Android 10 Update for ZTE Nubia Red Magic
- Download Resurrection Remix on ZTE Nubia Red Magic based 9.0 Pie
- List of Best Custom ROM for ZTE Nubia Red Magic [Updated]
- How to Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie on ZTE Nubia Red Magic
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Nubia Red Magic
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Mokee OS on Nubia Red Magic. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.