The Rocket League Credits have become the new premier currency in the Rocket League, and these credits have replaced the older keys. The credits have various uses in the game ranging from upgrading Rocket Pass to trading items with other users. You can buy exciting features using these credits.
The credits work very much like the money works in real life. The more you have, the more exciting your game will be. This guide gives a detailed outlook for you to understand everything concerning credits, their uses, and how to earn credits.
How You Can Get More Credits in Rocket League
As earlier described, Credits are the in-game currency that replaced Keys. These are used to buy new features and to improve your gaming experience. You can buy items from the Item Shops in the game. Following is a list of what you can do using the Rocket League Credits.
- Credits can be used to purchase Featured Items from the Item Shop.
- The Credits can be used to upgrade your Rocket Pass.
- You can build items from Blueprints.
- You can trade your features or items with some other players and get items of your use in return.
There, however, are limitations to the use of these credits. Once you purchase credits, a limitation will be put automatically on the further use of the credits. The limitations or the Trade Hold lasts for 72 hours, equivalent to three days time duration. The following are the limitations put during a Trade Hold:
- All Credits in your account will be put under the Trade Hold, which means that you cannot use the Credits anymore for the Trade Hold time duration.
- Items that you built from Blueprints using Credits during the Trade Hold will also be limited for trade.
- Items from Pro Tiers of Rocket Pass purchased with Credits during the Trade Hold will also be limited for trade.
All these limitations will end when the Trade Hold is finished. Then you can trade all the above-listed items again.
One more important thing to note is that when you trade items with other players of the game, only one player can have Credits in the trade window. You can trade Credits for an item. You cannot trade your Credits for other Credits.
How To Get Rocket League Credits In-Game?
Below are the ways to get Rocket League Credits. You can follow these and earn more credits.
- Everyone earned Rocket League credits when in December 2019, the game developers automatically converted all the keys into credits. So if you had keys in your inventory, all Keys were converted into Credits automatically on December 3, 2019.
- The Rocket League Credits can directly be purchased using money (the real money of the real world in this case). The Credits are available for buying on the Item Shop. You can also buy the Credits from the Garage. The price of the Credits, however, is very high.
- The cheaper way of getting Rocket League Credits is to buy them from the RocketPrices website at the best prices and fast delivery.
- If you don’t want to buy the Credits, there are ways to earn the credits without spending any real money. You can earn more credits in Rocket Pass Premium. However, you need first to pay 1000 credits to be able to unlock Rocket Pass Premium.
- The other way of earning Credits is by trading items etc., with other players. This option is the best for those who have enough items valuable in the RL trading market. They can just sell these Rocket League items to other players and earn credits in turn. The items can also be sold to some Rocket League trading store. But you should make sure that the store is a reliable one. RocketPrices is one such reliable store. Sell your items for a well-deserving price only, decided by the value of the items.
Well, these are the ways with which you can get more credits on Rocket League. We hope this guide helped you. Now, check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to know more. If you have any queries, comment down with your name & email ID. Moreover, subscribe to our very own YouTube Channel in order to watch awesome videos on gaming and smartphone tips and tricks.