Moto E XT1022 also known as Moto E Dual SIM that was launched way back in 2014 as an entry-level budget device. The handset was running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and upgradable to Android 5.1 Lollipop. Now, if you’re one of the Moto E XT1022 device users and looking for the firmware flash file or stock ROM to install on your phone then you’re in the right place. Here we’ve shared all the download links, requirements, and flashing steps as well.
Android is all about customizations and flashing different files on the devices to get the most out of it whether it can be fully-features options or only visual purpose. So, plenty of the Android users mostly try to customize their devices either by flashing any custom firmware or installing root access or installing any custom mod file, and more.
But somehow some of the users can mess it up due to wrong methods or incompatible file flashing. So, flashing the stock firmware can restore your device to its earlier position.
Table of Contents
Moto E XT1022 Firmware Flash File (Install Stock ROM)
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Moto E XT1022, you should download the necessary files and follow all the requirements below.
- Download the stock firmware and install the USB driver from the link above.
- Keep your device charged more than 50%.
- Take a Full Data Backup (No Root).
- A PC and a USB cable needed.
Instructions to Install
- Switch off your Moto E XT1022 device.
- Long-press the Power + Volume Down keys to enter into Recovery mode.
- Now, connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.
- Open the Stock ROM file > Click on “Flash” to start flashing.
- Restart your phone. Wait for a few minutes to boot up.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.