Last Updated on June 03, 2018: Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Moto G5 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Moto G5 using the below guide on How to Install Moto G5 Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Moto G5 Stock Firmware collections. Stock ROM comes with Android 7.0 Nougat in Moto G5 smartphone. In a couple of days, we will see an Incremental update with bug fix and security patch of Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto G5. Moto G5 was released with Android 7.0 Firmware officially out of the box.
ABOUT Moto G5
Lenovo has launched their new smartphone Moto G5 and G5 Plus during Mobile World Congress Barcelona. Later Lenovo launched their Moto G5 and G5 Plus in India in February Month. Moto G5 Plus features a 5.2-inch IPS LCD touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with 3GB of RAM and storage with 64GB with microSD card support with up to 2 TB. The Moto G5 Plus is backed by 3000 mAh battery.
The Moto G5 Plus sports a 12 MP rear camera with f/1.7, autofocus, and dual-LED flash and a 5MP front camera with a wide-angle lens. The smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The thickness of the phone is 7.7mm thin and weighs 155.00 grams. Other Connectivity options include Dual Sim, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, and 4G VoLTE.
List of Moto G5 Stock Firmware collections
Android 7.0 Nougat Moto G5 Stock Firmware collections
|Variant Name (Model)||Download Link|
|NPPS25.137-93-2-3||May 2018 Security Patch|
|NPP25.137-93-2||March 2018 Security Patch|
|NPPS25.137-93-8||March 2018 Security Patch|
|NPP25.137-93||November 2017 Security Patch|
|NPN25.137-15 Brazil Mexico Build||CLICK HERE|
ALSO RELATED :
- Install NPN25.137-15 Stock Nougat Full Firmware for Moto G5
- Moto G5 Plus receives First OTA update with NPN25.137-33 build
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Moto G5 and G5 Plus
- How To Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Moto G5
Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Moto G5
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Download Stock ROM for Moto G5 from above list of Moto G5 Stock Firmware Collections and save it in ADB folder.
- Now Reboot Moto G5 to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from ADB.
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now execute the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload Filename.zip
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
Let us know your feedback on List of Stock Firmware for Moto G5 in the comment section below