If you have bought this device and looking to Install Stock ROM on Motorola One Power? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Motorola One Power Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware links to download and install stock firmware on Motorola One Power. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop, or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Motorola One Power Stock Firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Motorola One Power Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Motorola One Power back to the previous working condition.
- 1 Motorola One Power Specifications:
- 2 The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- 3 Motorola One Power 9.0 Pie Release Date:
- 4 Motorola One Power Software Update:
- 5 Motorola One Power (China) Software Update:
- 6 Steps to Install Motorola One Power Stock Firmware:
- 7 Manually Update Motorola One Power Stock Firmware via Recovery
Motorola One Power Specifications:
Motorola One Power (chef) launched in August 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and will soon upgrade to Android 9.0 Pie. Talking about the specifications, Motorola One Power features a 6.2-inches Notched IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.8 GHz Kyro-260 Octa-core Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 coupled with 3/4/6GB of RAM and Adreno 509 GPU. The phone packs 32/64GB of internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Motorola One Power comes with Dual 16MP (f/1.8) + 5MP (f/2.2) phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash camera, and 12MP front shooting camera.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Motorola One Power
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Motorola One Power
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Motorola One Power
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Motorola One Power 9.0 Pie Release Date:
Motorola One Power finally received the Android 9.0 Pie update as promised. Enjoy the new update with build number PPT29.74-25 which brings all-new features and new UI to the Motorola One Power device.
- PPT29.74-25 Motorola One Power Pie OTA Update | Download
- PPT29.74-25 Motorola One Power Pie Fastboot Update | Download
Motorola One Power Software Update:
|Build Number||Model/Variant||Security Patch/Changelog|
|QPTS30.61-18-16-5||XT1942-2||February 2021 Security Patch|
|QPTS30.61-18-16-3||XT1942-2||December 2020 Security Patch|
||XT1942-2||July 2020 Security Patch|
|QPT30.61-18||XT1942-2||Stab le Android 10 Release|
|PPTS29.74-41-5-7||XT1942-2||October 2019 Security patch|
||XT1942-2||April 2019 Security Patch|
||XT1942-2||March 2019 Security Patch|
|PPT29.74-41||XT1942-2||Android 9.0 Pie / February 2019 Patch|
|PPTS29.74-29-2||XT1942-2||Android 9.0 Pie / January 2019 Patch|
|PPT29.74-29||XT1942-2||Android 9.0 Pie / December Patch|
|PPT29.74-25||XT1942-2||Android 9.0 Pie / November Patch|
|OPT28.53||XT1942-2||Out of the box Software|
Motorola One Power (China) Software Update:
|Build Number||Model/Variant||Security Patch/Changelog|
|OCT28.67-37||XT1942-1||Out of the box Software|
Steps to Install Motorola One Power Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM is supported only for Motorola One Power.
- Download and Install the latest Motorola USB Drivers for Windows and MAC. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download and extract the ADB fastboot tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 60-70% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup (Recommended)
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
—–> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install: via ADB Sideload Method
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Download Stock ROM for Moto from above list of Moto Stock Firmware Collections and save it in ADB folder.
- Now Reboot Moto smartphone to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from ADB.
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now execute the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload Filename.zip
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
That’s it! Wait patiently until the flashing process completes. If you have any queries related to flashing process. Please leave a comment down below.
Manually Update Motorola One Power Stock Firmware via Recovery
- First of all, Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Go to Developer Options –> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download Android Nougat for Moto from above and save it in Internal storage.
- Now Reboot Moto to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Select the Downloaded ZIP file from SD Card.
- Wait until the Installation process Completes.
- Once the installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
That’s it!! You have successfully installed Stock Firmware On Motorola One Power Smartphone.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Motorola One Power successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.