In this article, we are going to discuss how to Use Multi Window mode on Galaxy S20/S20+ or Ultra in no time.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Use Multi Window mode on Galaxy S20/S20+ or Ultra
Activating Multi Window or Split Screen is easy. Learn what you need to do in order to begin using this feature below:
- Tap on your Recent Button to view your recently opened page. This button is normally the one on the lower left side.
- Tap on the App Icon you would like to view in Split Screen View. This is an icon on top of the app.
- Select Open in split-screen view.
- To complete the Split Screen View, tap or search on the secondary application. Keep in mind that not all apps support Multi Window or Split Screen view.
- To adjust the window size of the Split Screen, simply hold down the blue horizontal line and drag up or down accordingly.
- To close the Split Screen view, tap on your Recents or Home button and select the X icon.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.